Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Mate - Big Artist?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Oh dear, pathetic, my ears are bleeding
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Oh dear, pathetic, my ears are bleeding

That's rich coming from you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Errrr guys... That song is not grime... Not even close.

The only similarity is that someone is rapping.

Its the typical grime artist gone mainstream to earn a record contract mate... see it all the time

Well you said - 'I like a bit of grime... but in all honesty quite poor'. Which to me meant that you were defining the song as grime. Although obviously you must know or have heard of this bloke before if you somehow know that he used to be a grime artist. But his lyrical style isn't very grimey. At all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Errrr guys... That song is not grime... Not even close.

The only similarity is that someone is rapping.

Its the typical grime artist gone mainstream to earn a record contract mate... see it all the time

Well you said - 'I like a bit of grime... but in all honesty quite poor'. Which to me meant that you were defining the song as grime. Although obviously you must know or have heard of this bloke before if you somehow know that he used to be a grime artist. But his lyrical style isn't very grimey. At all.

It's called making a presumption... a lot of mates/other people I know have done the same thing
  • Options
    Fair enough squire.