Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Toy Story 3.

2»

Comments

• Options
    I took my 4 year old to see it on Monday in 3D. Have got a pic of her in the 3D glasses, she looks so "special". Anyway...
    Absolutely brilliant film, loved it, would give it 10/10 but have to agree with collegeparkaddick, it's far too stressful for the little one's. My little one sobbed her heart out towards the end and it nearly set me off.

Will definitely be buying the blu-ray when it comes out.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Watched it yesterday and really enjoyed it. I didn't cry but I admit to a few suitably manly sniffles at points... Plus annoying the hell out of my brother who didn't go thinking it would be too full of kiddies and now doesn't understand why 'hola amigos mios' is hilarious.
  • Options
    Im glad someone started a thread on this. Went to see it in 3D with kids on Wednesday and left with the following observations

1. It was great to see the gang back
    2. The film was good but not as good as 1 & 2
    3. I thought the colour was dull
    4. This film confirmed my previous thoughts that 3D is a rip off. Paid about £15 extra for the pleasure of seeing it in 3D and purchase of glasses. There was not one moment throughout the whole film that warranted it being in 3D. I continually kept removing the glasses just to make sure it was in 3D and right enough the screen was blurry without the glasses but without any noteable effects why bother?
  • Options
    loved it, as I am a MASSIVE fan, but it wasn't as good as 1 & 2 because it is much more serious, and so doesn't have the same humour that the first two did. Amazing that they can get people that emotional through CGI.

Would still highly highly recommend, it's just that it's not as funny.
  • Options
    One of the best films iv seen 5/5 , couldn't recommend it enough , so funny and emotional and think it's better than the first two !
  • Options
    I thought it was very good and cried lots ( but i am a girl!)
  • Options
    Agree with Choice, DO NOT pay out extra to watch in the 3D - totally unnecessary and a rip-off!

Apart from the nagging feeling that I'd been taken for a mug, sitting there in those stupid glasses, I really enjoyed the film.
  • Options
    I saw it 2D and it was fine. The only bit I thought 3D would make any difference is the... oh wait, spoilers...
  • Options
    agree with choice.

Good film but no need for 3D.

2 was better.
  • Options
    It was a good film,superb even!
    Lots o' bear was a real baddy!
    Saw it in 2d (perfectly acceptable as this whole 3d thing gets on my bazoonga's).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Andy gets a buzz from playing with his woody.
  • Options
    After this film and in particular CLASH OF THE TITANS I am not paying for watching any more 3D films = RIP-OFF

We're all just sitting there with goggly eyes, stuffing our piggy-little-faces, getting taken for a long, long ride by the film industry.

I'm not paying those stupid prices anymore!

Tip for anyone that agrees (who doesn't know): Our local cinema does Childrens matinees on Saturday mornings at 10:15 am. If you don't mind waiting a month to see a film after its release, you can take your kids for 95 pence each, yes 95 pence each!
  • Options
    Agree with most. 3d in this film is pointless. All I see was the dinosaurs nose looked a bit bigger. Not worth to 2 squid.

Quality film though but I don't think it beats the first.

When everyone mentioned crying in the film, what part was it. Was it when Andy hands them over or when they all think there gonna peg it in the burner