Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North West / West Midlands Addicks Roll call

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Just wondering how many of us there are on here, and if the numbers would be worthy of a at least twice a year gathering with maybe a player / explayer as guest.
I would be happy to put a bit of energy into organising such a venture but obviously its not worth it if theres only a handful of us. Be interesting to hear any anyones elses thoughts or experiances of trying to set up other addicks ventures further afield.

Comments

• Options
    I'd be interested in the 1st annual gathering - August 10th I'll be in Shrewsbury :-)
  • Options
    I live in Coventry and work in Birmingham.

I think there are a couple more locally Wyn Grant and otherwarwickaddick
  • Options
    Live in Preston - I think there are one or two Lancs addicks about, but I haven't met any face to face!

I'll be on holiday when we play the Shrews, unfortunately.
  • Options
    My uncle and I live in Sutton Coldfield, not far from Mark Kinsella.
  • Options
    The Lass & I live near Morecambe and go to all Saturday NW and W.Midland matches.
  • Options
    Still live in Manc Land - do most of the aways and about 3-5 trips to SE7 every season.

I run the Chorlton Athletic Supporters club :-o
  • Options
    As mentioned by Thommo I live in Warwick and regularly travel to matches from Warwick Parkway with two others. We also meet Wynn who gets on at Leamington and a guy from Banbury.
  • Options
    Me, the Missus, the Old Man and the Old Lady all live in Kidderminster. We've got a pair of season tickets between us and usually do about 5 to 10 away games a season. There was another Addick in Kidderminster and he'd convinced a couple of his kids to join the best club in the world too, but I've not seen or heard from him for a while so not sure if he's still around.

I'd potentially be interested in coming along to a supporters group type gathering once or twice a year and I'm sure the Old Man would too (we'd probably drag our respective good ladies along too). Afraid I'd be unlikely to be able to offer much assistance in organising them though.