Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can't afford the new kit - get the cut-price version...

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Can't help thinking the club has 'shot itself in the foot' a bit. The new Macron T-Shirt in red with the sponsor's name looks so much like the replica kit that you could spend £18.99 and be happy to be in the new colours without spending £39.99 on a shirt thats very similar...must surely lose out on sales of the replica shirt!

Comments

• Options
    I thought that when I saw it, also take a look at the white one and I reckon you pretty much have the away kit there
  • Options
    link?
  • Options
    Sssssh! I thought the same! Am gonna get my 2 boys the red ones for our holiday....
  • Options
    i actually prefer the training kit to the actual kit. i don't dislike the kit, it's nice.. but a bit plain. least the training shirt got a bit more to it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]I thought that when I saw it, also take a look at the white one and I reckon you pretty much have the away kit there

The away is sky blue.
  • Options
    Whatever way you look at it, Macron has designed the best kit/training wear in years.
    How do you know the away kit is sky blue?
  • Options
    I've just ordered both for me and my youngest boy
  • Options
    As I saw it on the OS my shirt just came in the post, they are quite nice for training tops, gotta say that I'm really liking the actualy jersey though, comfy and looks nice. Just hope it lasts.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]I've just ordered both for me and my youngest boy

and delivered at 8.30 the next morning....not bad.

Warning, the small boys size is very, very small

The home shirt is streets ahead in quality compared to both of Joma's offerings last season. The badge is superb....only time will tell re the KRBS logo.

I bought the white training tops, very nice quality for the money, on a par with the thing Joma material from last year....looks like a football shirt, as as opposed to a training top, so I guess we have a choice of 4 for tops this season