Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 18's

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
See our youngsters drew 0-0 with the mighty Liverpool. Perhaps our training methods aren't that bad after all!

Comments

• Options
    And also perhaps our link up will actually mean something!
  • Options
    Was never actually said if any link up was agreed with Liverpool.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Congratulations to Damian Matthew and the kids. And a big well-done to whoever it was who provided the cash to let the squad travel up on Friday and stay overnight.
  • Options
    Rubbish result - apparently all our players do is target practice, if that's the case then why didn't we score any goals?

Parky, Kins and Breaker out.
  • Options
    Good result well done lads. anyone know what the team was? I dont seem to be able to get it on the os.
  • Options
    Only name singled out was Freddie Warren unc, no idea who else played
  • Options
    Ok cheers mate, thought they may have put the team up somewhere. Might go and take a look at them on Saturday against millwall. Used to enjoy going to the under 18's
  • Options
    How's your other nephew progressing through the ranks, Uncle?
  • Options
    Yeah doing well oggy, looking forward to watching him wednesday. I've only just read that other thread so now understand what these comments about training on here mean. Hows you anyway? Hope your doing good/
  • Options
    Hi Uncle, Hope you're well. Everythings fine in down here in Oggyland - just got in from playing football and pub afters.

Interested in following your other nephew, but can't remember his name or position that he plays.
    Any chance you can let us know a few details about him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glad to hear it mate, my mum and dad are coming down to Oggyland soon for a couple of weeks. Just whispered you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Very Brief Highlights of the game available to download here

Is there any chance of the highlights being put on somewhere like YouTube?
    This filesharing site just keeps queueing me, over and over.

Thanks
  • Options
    Works for me, have you tried using a different internet browser to download it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Works for me, have you tried using a different internet browser to download it?

I've now tried Opera, Firefox and IE with the same results. Perhaps it needs doing at night or at the weekend.
  • Options
    I used Google Chrome, but maybe it's a setting or something that's stopping it working properly for you.

Your not missing much, it shows a couple of Liverpool chances, including a free kick touching the bar, and a cross we put in that gets to the striker but is then cleared.