Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Short Survey on the Soft Drinks Market for my Dissertation

2»

Comments

• Options
    Done.....

(tho not sure what "Gender" meant.....
    ;-) ).
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Done.....

(tho not sure what "Gender" meant.....
    ;-) ).

it meant which gender you prefer? so if you clicked male then you like men haha ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/nubs/ma/N103.html- that's my degree and the dissertation is based upon writing a business plan for a fictitious soft drinks company if they were to introduce a new range of drinks, and then doing a dragon's den style presentation at the end of it. I just wanted to collect some additional primary research to back up the huge amounts of market research there is in the soft drinks industry already.

Surely the idea is to start with your conclusions and then enter loads of data yourself to support the result you've already decided on? Trusting the public is a risky strategy :-)

Surely the idea is to find a dissertation you can copy and pass off as your own??
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Done.

Some oddly phrased questions there.

Basically, soft drinks are H2O and magic gloop, some with fizz - and then the label (brand).

For instance, have a look at the Britvic site ......

http://www.britvic.co.uk/Brands.aspx

..... to see how just one company markets drinks to all segments with about twenty established brands (Pepsi, Robinsons, Britvic pub mixers, Tango, R Whites etc) to healthy drinks sold only in schools, to water aimed at the restaurant table.

Hope this helps and best of luck with your project.
  • Options
    Yeah I never realised quite how much a stranglehold britvic and coca-cola enterprises had on the soft drinks market in terms of quite how many brands they own.

Thanks everyone who has filled it out, really appreciate the good response rate -I managed to get over 200 responses in the first day. I don't need any more males to fill out the survey now, but if there are any more females on the board who wouldn't mind then that'd be great.
  • Options
    I once had to present a piece on a pop brand that reflected its foundation, presentation, brand, influence etc, so I chose Fanta...

Unbelieveable story, full of corruption, Hitler, Nazis, slave labour, murder, FBI, collaboration...

Turned out more like a Dan Brown story than an assignment, a fascinating history...
  • Options
    What age range describes me!!!

Does that mean how old do I act?
  • Options
    All done.