Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who do you want us to Sponsor?

13»

Comments

• Options
    H - Reid (kit)
    A - Solly (kit)
  • Options
    I would only be bothered if we sponsored someone who is then put out on loan for a season!
    Apart from that, not too fussed.

Reid
    Tuna
    Solly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: gilbertfilbert[/cite]Solly
    Stavrinou
    Tuna

Let our own players know they have our full support.
    these
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    It seems our "expensive" sponsorships are going like hotcakes, especially the home shirts.

If the list Curb-it has posted of available shirts is correct, the club has done a tremendous job getting people and businesses to take up sponsorships this year. Participation last season was dire. Congratulations to Ravi and my apologies for the "expensive" comment -- nice bit of business for the club.

Agree with sponsoring Dailly's training kit and agree with general preference for sponsoring youth players (Cousins is fully sponsored?).
  • Options
    cousins isnt on the list as he's not yet a pro player.
  • Options
    Reid (home)
    Solly (away)
    Tuner (away)
  • Options
    Sorry I missed the thread where this all got discussed originally, can someone fill me in on what I need to do to join in - I'll happily stick a tenner or two in the pot to help out my ailing old friend that is CAFC.

*EDIT* Ignore that, just seen the sticky (must have been having a prolonged 'man-look' for the last few days on here).

As for who should be sponsored, if this is about a group of loyal fans trying to help the club out then I think we should sponser whichever players are least likely to find non-CL sponsers (i.e. the less high profile ones/youth). I would have thought Reid, for example, will get sponsors, it's just he's not been signed long enough for his kits to have been picked up yet.

If we're hoping to badger one or more of the sponserees into doing a web chat then Dailly or Breaker are likely to be the most interesting In would have thought.

If Dailly was previously promised, I can't see it would be right to not sponser him now.

I would go for:

Dailly
    Akpo/Llera/Ally Mac
    Solly/Stav/Tuna
    Maybe do Breaker if we have any money left - that way we've shown support for every part of the playing staff - youth, reserves, senior pros and management.
  • Options
    NWKA has just signed up for Kyel's home shirt. Sorry......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]cousins isnt on the list as he's not yet a pro player.

Thanks Ben. Don't know why I keep thinking it is already March 2011. Cheers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]NWKA has just signed up for Kyel's home shirt. Sorry......

Splitter! : - )

Bromley Addicks have Johnny Jackson's home shirt this year so Robbie's Home Shirt is now available.

Bromley will be doing the NWKA cheapskates trick of waiting till January and doing a couple more at a reduced price then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oooooh ! Miaow, Henry !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]NWKA has just signed up for Kyel's home shirt. Sorry......

Scumbags!
  • Options

why would you do that you swizzers
  • Options
    It doesnt matter guys who takes what shirts. I think we are going with sponsoring with the youth frm what i can gather above.

Youth all the way... although we are also going for the geriatric for the first one.

We are also keeping one back as someone mentioned for one of our top signings.
  • Options
    just totting up votes here also.

er so i think solly is a definite...
  • Options
    after last night solly, waggy and macca in that order
  • Options
    Solly Waggy Should both be deffo!