Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New For 2010/11: Choice FanZone

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
This season im thinking about doing a new feature where we spend a day with a fan on match day, maybe from mid morning to after the match. Dont worry we dont want to capture you climbing out of bed in your y fronts or anything, just to capture the build up, anticipation, predictions, pre match euphoria (drinking) and keep the match time euphoria concluding with the talking points from the match.

Ideally it would be good to cover every different type of fan from your "local charlton fan" to people who really have to travel and put themselves out to get to matches, old, young, fans with disabilities..would be good for it to be diverse..any ideas welcome

Im thinking maybe doing this say a couple of times over the course of the season, theres a chance of course it may appear on the official site but these videos most probably wont include actual match footage as thats going to be phased out for home matches but probably will if they are away matches for the time being.

There may be other stuff going on throughout the season so not too sure about dates, so will have to work out the logistics and potential dates and confirm some dates when we know.

Shrewsbury away could be possible but cant confirm at the moment

If anyone is interested in participating please register your interest below....

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I'll do one of them
  • Options
    sound like a great idea!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Yeah I'll do one of them

Christ on a bike - a day with Nathan could be.........different
  • Options
    I think ''special'' is the word.

If any other teams saw it we'd never live it down
  • Options

Can't wait for that. Certain to be a rollercoaster ride.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]

Christ on a bike - a day with Nathan could be.........different

It is yeah, especially an away game
  • Options
    A day of trainspotting, poor jokes, misguided directions and being pissed after a pint. makes for good viewing!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]A day of trainspotting, poor jokes, misguided directions and being pissed after a pint. makes for good viewing!

And a guest appearance by yourself
  • Options
    choice. I am gutted the vodka club round my flat has gone by the wayside with me an suzi an 3 or 4 other women. Such a shame! That would have been a good fans view. Especially the day we used downstairs garden an turned up at the game half time after 3 jugs of bloody marys. Tho i should state suzi wasnt there that particularly bad day.
  • Options
    I'd love to see Nathan and Acworth doing an away trip together.......

Choice - make it happen!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I'd love to see Nathan and Acworth doing an away trip together.......

Choice - make it happen!!!

Do I have permission to chop his head off?
  • Options
    ackworth could have you any time.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I think ''special'' is the word.

If any other teams saw it we'd never live it down

what a bit like stuwall?
  • Options
    I'm happy to offer my services. Just make sure you have spare tyres as they tend to go missing when you park up in the cray ;)

What about a fan zone commentary to make a change from the boring guy on the player.
  • Options
    Well you certainly qualify under 'fan with a disability'...
  • Options
    What about an overseas fan??
  • Options
    happy to do overseas fan if they want to pick up the expenses tab, no planes though :) australia by boat no probs
  • Options
    haha...

Im in, I can video before, during, and after.. somehow sent it to you and then you can do what you want with it..

Im here every week...

CANT F******G WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Acworth and addickted2charlton from 606 forums would be awesome viewing.
  • Options
    I dont know JA but if someone here does then feel free to see if he wants to do it. Before we do it, everyone on here can contribute a question they would like to ask him lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi Choice,

Glad to hear you are up for the new season, as last season you were an absolute star. You are onto something with your stuff, and I can see what you are up to with this day with a fan idea....I'm just a bit worried about an Acworth type fan...but you've got your concept, and its brilliant, so I trust you :-)
    I'm hoping for more spine tingling moments like Kyel Reid's goal at Southend from you. TV can't even come close to that sense of "being there" from your vids.