Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I see Steve Gritt tonight

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
At Dartford vs Southend! Is he doing some scouting work for us? Possibly checking out the Southend right back?

Not speculation as I actually saw gritty with my own eyes!

Comments

• Options
    Simon Francis is no longer at Southend, but perhaps some informal scouting work... or catching a match locally seeing he is very unfortunately no longer under cafc employment
  • Options
    Steve Gritt's CAFC/Academy contract was not extended this summer, he left with the grateful thanks for the Board and everybody connected with the Club.
  • Options
    Could just be going to a game. Or scouting for someone else.

There has also been talk of the striker Matt Paterson signing from Southend. Might just be rubbish on the football-rumours site though.
  • Options
    so where was it Parky watched Southend the other night ? I thought that was at Dartford.
  • Options
    Probably be Patterson but it could be someone from Dartford- the next Charlie Austin.

Or more likely the new Dickson.
  • Options
    Shame we cant use this Liverpool partnership!!!!!! Nemeth,ngog,babel I think could push for a start every now and then.
  • Options
    If you did see Gritty tonite at Princess park, it wasn't against Southend, cos they played them last Friday and won 2-0.

They were playing Leatherhead tonite in some Charity Shield fixture which they lost 1-0.
  • Options
    I'm a member of dartford road runners who meet at dartfords ground every tues! Gritty walked past me suited and booted and went in the main reception entrance.

I didn't know who the darts were playing but a mate thought it was southend. Deffo a game on as carpark packed solid!

Maybe it was for scouting for us or another club I would hope gritty doesn't have to drop down to non league football!
  • Options
    http://www.dartfordfconline.com/site/?q=news/432
    It was Dartford v Leatherhead in the Ryman Charity Shield.
  • Options
    wouldn't surprise me if Gritty doing a bit of scouting for us while he's inbetween jobs.