Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton '' MAN ''

I was thinking back to the team in the 70s when Ritchie BowMAN,Phil WarMAN and Dick TydeMAN were in the same side. Been trying to think of some more who have played for us since, there must be quite a few and some really obvious. Can think of MENdonca and a few SON's like RobinSON,WatSON and CarSON.
Really living up to the Trainspotter tag thinking about this one as I'm dusting down my tartan themos flak with a cup stroke cap thats directly linked to the NASA space programme. I can honestly say that the flask has only been used for visits to Roman Forts and Victorian Follys during the close season.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Penfolds Perm[/cite]I was thinking back to the team in the 70s when Ritchie BowMAN,Phil WarMAN and Dick TydeMAN were in the same side. Been trying to think of some more who have played for us since, there must be quite a few and some really obvious. Can think of MENdonca and a few SON's like RobinSON,SimonSON and CarSON.
    Really living up to the Trainspotter tag thinking about this one as I'm dusting down my tartan themos flak with a cup stroke cap thats directly linked to th NASA space programme. I can honestly say that the flask has only been used for visits to Roman Forts and Victorian Follys during the close season.

Phil CHAPple
  • Options
    I'm a WorkMAN, does that count?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Penfolds Perm[/cite]I was thinking back to the team in the 70s when Ritchie BowMAN,Phil WarMAN and Dick TydeMAN were in the same side. Been trying to think of some more who have played for us since, there must be quite a few and some really obvious. Can think of MENdonca and a few SON's like RobinSON,SimonSON and CarSON.
    Really living up to the Trainspotter tag thinking about this one as I'm dusting down my tartan themos flak with a cup stroke cap thats directly linked to th NASA space programme. I can honestly say that the flask has only been used for visits to Roman Forts and Victorian Follys during the close season.[/quote]

Phil[u]CHAP[/u]ple[/quote]
    Good shout. Shame Lee CHAP MAN didn't play for us ( or did we get him on loan once, can't remember now )
  • Options
    Paul GorMAN
  • Options
    Chris Dickson , Jonatan Johansson , Johnnie Jackson , Eddie Firmani
  • Options
    Just remembered Steve DowMAN
  • Options
    There I was thinking 'nope, can't think of any more' DOH
  • Options
    I have a cheapo aftershave called Charlton Man that a friend bought me as a light hearted birthday present a couple of years ago...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]I have a cheapo aftershave called Charlton Man that a friend bought me as a light hearted birthday present a couple of years ago...[/quote]

Does it whiff of expectation and wear off after 20 minutes ???
  • Options
    Charlton Man - It WILL let you down...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HerMANn HreidarsSON (Man and Son!)
    SouleyMANe Diawara
    Les SURMAN
    Eddie FirMANi
    Peter FirMANi
    Tony BurMAN
  • Options
    Anyone called Guy ?
  • Options
    Mike Hamman - was it? keeper early 90's
  • Options
    Another 'keeper Andy PetterSON
  • Options
    I heard a rumour (source is top secret, Henry) that the RothsCHILDs are in negotations to buy out the club.

The Board are banking on it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I heard a rumour (source is top secret, Henry) that the RothsCHILDs are in negotations to buy out the club.

The Board are banking on it.

I heard it was Richard Branson....
  • Options
    Norman Neilson, another doubler...
  • Options
    Maurice Tadman...
  • Options
    Richard Wilson, I don't believe no-one got him...
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Mark KINsella .....obviously related to all of them - along with Brian KINsey.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Phil ParkinSON can manage the team, Garry NelSON to run the channel..
    Nick played up front last season, but he was FORSTERed from Brighton.

Charlton did once try to sign Phil BOYer ......and I've got the same birthday as Brian KIDD. Oh, I give up.......!
  • Options
    MIKE AMMANN ;)
  • Options
    JenkinSON scored the winner tonight in the Bedford friendly.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]JenkinSON scored the winner tonight in the Bedford friendly.

Actually it was Davisson
  • Options
    bert goodMAN

striker in early days?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Maurice Tadman...

Not forgetting his brother George...
  • Options
    Viggo Jacobson

If you think the present lot are bad you never saw this bloke.....