Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2 and a half weeks till Bournemouth and the important question is...

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Will Vuvuzela's be banned from The Valley this season?

Spurs have banned them, Blackpool allow them. So what will we decide? :-O

Comments

• Options
    We should allow them:

1) Drown out the booing when we're not 2-0 up inside the first 10 minutes, or go a goal behind.

2) Kill the stony silence when it's 1-1 with 10 minutes to go - and we desperately need the crowd to get behind the team.
    And thousands are already leaving "to beat the traffic".

;o)
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2010
    Considering i wasn't even allowed to drink a can of Red Bull inside the stadium last season, i doubt the stewards will allow these things anywhere near.
  • Options
    Sod the vuvuzelas, i didn't realise it's only 2 and a half weeks til the season starts. Still seems far too early.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Sod the vuvuzelas, i didn't realise it's only 2 and a half weeks til the season starts. Still seems far too early.

Imagine how PP is feeling! He's still got to find about 6 players!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Sod the vuvuzelas, i didn't realise it's only 2 and a half weeks til the season starts. Still seems far too early.

Imagine how PP is feeling! He's still got to find about 6 players!

just what i was thinking if we dont see moves in soon i will be really worried
  • Options
    I saw in the club 'superstore' that they sell some red and white horn type things, not exactly vuvuzuelas but they could be potentially annoying, so no, I don't think the club will ban them as they have spent the entire transfer kitty on a box of these horns and they need to recoup
  • Options
    I saw in the club 'superstore' that they sell some red and white horn type things, not exactly vuvuzuelas but they could be potentially annoying, so no, I don't think the club will ban them as they have spent the entire transfer kitty on a box of these horns and they need to recoup
  • Options
  • Options
    Is there an echo in here?
  • Options
    Pardon ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They MUST be banned. They are very annoying.
  • Options
  • Options
    I've got mine to blow in mogs ear for the season ;-)
  • Options
    I've got mine to blow in mogs ear for the season ;-)
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    the important question is will we sign a striker ?
  • Options
    the important question is will we sign a striker ? They MUST be banned. They are very annoying.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I've got mine to blow in mogs ear for the season ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I've got mine to blow in mogs ear for the season ;-)

Make sure its in my Right Ear:
    Nearly totally deaf in that one due to a "Drumming" incident in The Krypt, Deptford, 20 years ago.....
  • Options
    More importantly... can they be used as a beer bong?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
  • Options
    I think they read this :-(