Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Moral Dilema - My lunch

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]I always make sure that my tuna has been swimming in brine first, feel sorry for the ones that have to swim allday in sunflower oil.

:-)

spring water is best (Evian especially)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Charlton Life Admin can announce it has been received in the region of 38,000 whispers, urging Curb It to be kicked out the Charlton Life Forum.

Her own brand perfume 'ave it !' has been removed from the countries 226 outlets of Primark. Fortunately Charlton Life hasn't got a sponsor, otherwise i'm sure they would of pulled out by now.

it's ok, Matalan said they will continue to stock it.

BTW, are Cabury's Whispers still available. I liked them.
  • Options
    I tried to go swimming with dolphins, but I couldn't get it through the turnstile!
  • Options
    Neither.

Drop the bread and have the same weight in bread as salad and has been previously stated have no mayo. That way you will probably get 3 of your 5 fruit and veg requirement. Follow that with an apple and a banana.

Chinese, do a home stir fry with minimum oil

If you were after dietary lifestyle advice that is what I would suggest today. 2 moro take full advantage of the free bar and pre, during and post match meals and snacks if going to the pompey director lounge, guilt free at least on the food front whilst looking upon us poor starving soaking sods in the crappy stand!
  • Options
    I love chinker as much as the next man. But I just can't go there at lunchtime, especially because I'd need another one by 3pm! Badabing badaboo!
  • Options
    Ok, went with Latimer tuna with sweetcorn, cucumber and tomatoes but too much mayo. Feeling smug and healthly. May go for another swim this afternoon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]cheap and tuna

have had tuna, jacket potato and salad for lunch last two days and amazingly feel a lot more energetic in the afternoon. Am working long, long hours at the moment, and always flag mid-afternoon. Have really noticed the difference.

As an aside, despite doing up to 14hr days (including trains), i've not had a lunch in 2007 away from my desk. How sad is that....

Very sad but if you spent less time on here you could go out for lunch!!
  • Options
    But you ask him to put up an article and he "outsources" it to someone in a log cabin in Canada ;- )
  • Options
    delegation its called :-)

can't access the blog, hotmail etc from work pc no more.