Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is our friendly with Bromley still on ?

Seems they have arranged one with Palace for the night before ?

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8284048.Eagles_confirm_Bromley_date/

Comments

• Options
    Its on the OS!
  • Options
    Hope so, I was planning on going over to this one
  • Options
    Bromley say theyr'e trying to rearrange it for the Thursday, 24 hours later, as long as we agree. Bit annoyed with Bromley about this.
  • Options
    I drove past the ground earlier and said on a board outside:

Bromley v Charlton Athletic 28 July so next week then......
  • Options
    but they are playing palace 24hrs earlier ? said all along we should have played cray wanderers as it's their 150th anniversary
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Maybe they will field a Bromley XI against us?

You know ... kids, triallists and Brian Kinsey at left back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Maybe they will field a Bromley XI against us?

You know ... kids, triallists and Brian Kinsey at left back.

Left wing wasn't he back then?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Maybe they will field a Bromley XI against us?

You know ... kids, triallists and Brian Kinsey at left back.[/quote]

Left wing wasn't he back then?[/quote]

He was, but it would be 'unkind' to expect him to play there now.

Left back on the other hand ...
  • Options
    Its changed on the Bromley website (http://www.bromleyfc.net/) - now shows the date as To Be Confirmed...!
  • Options
    http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8287784.Bromley_to_host_Addicks_on_Wednesday/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Never mind that, have a read of story number 9 on that page. A pensioner killed his son because he arrived home with chicken and chips instead of a chinese!!
  • Options
    anyone else going to this, quite a few years since I've been over there so does anyone know what parking is like at the ground?
  • Options
    I play at Bromley on Sunday's Car park will not hold many cars although off street parking looks OK. Think me & Gumbo may go to this.
  • Options
    Yup I'm going
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Car park in ground does not hold many, and can get a bit cluttered. Fair amount of street parking within a few minutes' walk.
    Bromley site showing three friendlies in three days this week- Palace (Tues), CAFC(weds), Erith away (thurs)
  • Options
    Anybody know how much it will be to get in and where the charlton fans will sit/stand?

Will there be different sections for supporters like at AFC Wimbeldon?

Thanks
  • Options
    Alex,

£10. And there will not be segregation so you can go where you want. You can walk all the way around the ground at Brom
  • Options
    Thanks addickson
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    For parking, turn into the gym entrance (Nuffield) on Hayes Lane and park in there. Bromley and the gym more or less share the car park. Should be able to accomodate enough
  • Options
    Or park at Norman Park if the gym gets full
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I guess once they heard a bigger club in CPFC were interested in a friendly, they decided to move the dates for the Charlton match to accomodate their South London Superiors.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]I guess once they heard a bigger club in CPFC were interested in a friendly, they decided to move the dates for the Charlton match to accomodate their South London Superiors.
    Since when has the date moved?
  • Options
    Would that be the "bigger club" that averaged 14,000 at home last season in the division above Charlton?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: churley1[/cite]I guess once they heard a bigger club in CPFC were interested in a friendly, they decided to move the dates for the Charlton match to accomodate their South London Superiors.

very good, very good, what was your average attendance last year again? Oh and exactly how much dish did you guys screw the public pocket of again? What a w***** you are.