Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sky Sports Ad

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Bit of boring info but if any of you have seen the sky sports ad where gray and the others are commentating on the kids playing in the fields. Well at the begining of that a boy shouts out "come on Oscar" and a kid with masses of blonde curly hair rides up on his bike. Well the kid on the bike is my nephew, why am i telling you this? because he is also a charlton player too. Anyway just thought i'd let you know because i was bored.

Comments

• Options
    Another one, wow, is he as good as JJ was at that age?
    Wish him all the luck
  • Options
    I thought you were going to be talking about the Sky Sports News HD ad with Georgie Thompson in a Red Leather Biker Catsuit!!!!
  • Options
    Do you know where that was filmed?
  • Options
    Blimey, does that mean we have not git rid of you to the scousers board then?
  • Options
    how's jonjo getting on Unc?

Remember the last Addick to appear in an advert on TV turned out to be pretty useful!
  • Options
    saw Jonjo come on for his debut in Liverpool's friendly yesterday on SSN this morning
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WestStandCookie[/cite]I thought you were going to be talking about the Sky Sports News HD ad with Georgie Thompson in a Red Leather Biker Catsuit!!!!
    Link?!
  • Options
    That's doomed his career with us then.

I mean, can anyone think of a single young Charlton player who starred in a TV ad and then went on to play for us in the premier league and represent England?

; - )
  • Options
    Not sure where it was filmed was wondering that myself. Will find out today. Jonjo is getting on really well, played about half hour and by all reports i,ve read on various boards he played really well. No sorry Kap your stuck with me aint going on any scouse board ;-).
  • Options
    Hell yeah.Natalie Sawyer is absolutely f****** mint!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Falcon wood i have found out it was shot in Ruislip.there is a much better add on skysports web site i'll try to add a link

http://www.skysports.com/parkgame
  • Options
    Well i'll be blowed! Sweet bejesus!

Just found out the gorgeous Natalie Sawyer is engaged to this twonk

sky-sports-new-love-birds.jpg

Sam unfortunateface is his name.

If that don't give hope to every ugly b'strd out there then i don't know what will.
  • Options
    If it's Scott parker that you referring to who was the last Charlton player to appear in a TV ad then you're wrong.

Who was it?
  • Options
    jason euell?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Talal[/cite]jason euell?[/quote]

Correct.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Well i'll be blowed! Sweet bejesus!

If that don't give hope to every ugly b'strd out there then i don't know what will.

Used to work with him in McDonalds in Orpington...the glamour.

Was an absolute cock
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Well i'll be blowed! Sweet bejesus!

Used to work with him in McDonalds in Orpington...the glamour.

Was an absolute cock
    How old is he?

August 23rd, sky sports news leaves freeview!