Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gunnar's gone to Iceland

Comments

• Options
    Could yet also eventually go to Makros in Charlton as well as Iceland from the tone of the article...
  • Options
    Looked pretty handy against Wimbledon, showed some signs of imagination and movement and even got a couple of shots away which are all rare but positive signs in a Charlton striker. Hope he gets another chance.
  • Options
    we're gunnar live to regret this
  • Options
    how much time can we afford to give him though ? Need one, if not two more strikers before the season starts and another by the end of August.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]how much time can we afford to give him though ? Need one, if not two more strikers before the season starts and another by the end of August.

But no point signing him if he is injured.

He's out of contract so can be signed at any time.

Sounds like he's down the list for now but an option later on. I doubt we are just going to say "no more striker signings until Gunnar is fit".
  • Options
    I thought he would be a waitrose man personally
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]I thought he would be a waitrose man personally

I am told he is very cooperative.
  • Options
    If you click on that Millwall ticket ad on the SLP website it doesn't go anywhere because the link isn't set up properly.

I was going to get myself an "early" season ticket, as well . . .
  • Options
    We were right to get shot of him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]I thought he would be a waitrose man personally

I am told he is very cooperative.

Do you think there will be any good offers ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does this mean we've lost Thor?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]Does this mean we've lost Thor?

Yes, lost thorever
  • Options
    Well there's Lidl we can do about it.
  • Options
    Oh Thor heavens sake!
  • Options
    Asda be a sad day if he is not coming to us
  • Options
    If he is injured then not signing him would be a Safeway of going about things.
  • Options
    I heard we won't be signing him as we're close to signing two very promising non-league strikers, John Marks and Ron Spencer.
  • Options
    Not signing him may have gave us a KWIK SAVE
  • Options
    Parky is giving lidl away.
  • Options
    Parky isn't Budgen on this one
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he was never likely to hit the back of the Netto anyway.
  • Options
    I gather he can also go in goal and make a Kwik Save
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]I gather he can also go in goal and make a Kwik Save
    Nah, he's made One Stop in all the games he's played in goal, he's conceded a lot of cheap goals.
  • Options
    Will they lo(a)n dis player?
  • Options
    But, if we did sign him, the stands would be jam packed with new supporters.
  • Options
    i dont think buying him would make PP a Happy Shopper.
  • Options
    I think he had a problem when his weight rose, put too much strain on his knee.
  • Options
    The physio dept of his old club weren't very Co-Operative when it came to dealing with the injury
  • Options
    Appears his shirt number was the problem. Insisted it had to be 7 11
  • Options
    My sauces tell me he was frozen out at his last club.