Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help Support Charlton Upbeats

2»

Comments

• Options
    Don't be such a boy scout Len - you just tick the Gift Aid box anyway. Who's gonna know?
    ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Don't be such a boy scout Len - you just tick the Gift Aid box anyway. Who's gonna know?
    ;o)

You! :-)
  • Options
    I wouldn't grass on you. Honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Don't be such a boy scout Len - you just tick the Gift Aid box anyway. Who's gonna know?
    ;o)

It would be worrying me, for all of 3 seconds; )
  • Options
    Guys,

Len's an accountant so he's offering the expertise he has. That's all any of us can do

just tread careful is what he is saying.

Know what you mean Gary but selling 500 raffle tickets is going it some.

At Bromley meetings we might sell £100 worth to 100 people and that's when they know us and can see the prize.

Still nothing ventured, nothing gained.
  • Options
    Henry,

We know - hence the unniverally accepted symbol for "banter" at the end of the posts.
    ;o)
  • Options
    we do but others new to the site tell us they see this type of thing as cliquey and unfriendly.

I'd say f*** the lot of them but we need their money

: - )
  • Options
    I guess so Henry, just think that this is something that may appeal to a wider audience than just Charlton Fans. If we get some top prizes (not just charlton memorabilia) then perhaps tickets could be sold to friends, family, the local community....not just charlton fans.
  • Options
    I've got a signed framed england shirt from the Keegan era.

Was donated to CL but we never raffled it.

It's there if people want it.
  • Options
    More than willing to offer two Signed England Shirts, from 2001 . 16 plus signatures on each. Chris Powell signatures on both. Also have a signed pair of Darren Randolph gloves that can be sold in any auction for a well deserved cause.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2010
    My daughter has just donated this. : )

003.jpg
  • Options
    good to see Bob Bolder putting his feet up.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    You watch me win a prize in a raffle for the first time, I'll get the fecker back ; (
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    I have a signed Charlton ball that can be donated for whatever is going to happen to all these donations. Think I got it signed when I was mascot in the 97/98 season
  • Options
    Henry jnr won a huge white teddy bear in another school's raffle. It was so big we put it in the front seat of the car with a seat belt on.

Got some funny looks on the way home.

Next year it was a prize in our school raffle.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]It was so big we put it in the front seat of the car with a seat belt on.

My mate says the same thing when he pulls.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]It was so big we put it in the front seat of the car with a seat belt on.

My mate says the same thing when he pulls.

I didn't even realise I knew you ;-)
  • Options
    I have no idea if anyone would be even remotely interested but I'd be willing to donate a couple of prints of my own photos. Thats about all I could do to help at the moment. If someone won they could choose which two from mine and I could get them mounted on A4 and have them sent out to them.
  • Options
    Cheers G,

I have collated all of the kind donations from people and now we just have to work out how best to make the most for the cause. Whether this is auctions, raffles or soemthing else we havent quite decided.

Will update everyone as and when.

Thank you so far for the donations and continued support and enthusiasm.
  • Options
    I cant make the Market Porter meet on the 5th. WSS, perhaps you could whisper me you address and i can mail the squad signed Bailey shirt to you?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Cheers G,

I have collated all of the kind donations from people and now we just have to work out how best to make the most for the cause. Whether this is auctions, raffles or soemthing else we havent quite decided.

Will update everyone as and when.

Thank you so far for the donations and continued support and enthusiasm.

I read collated as collected and checked the picture was still hanging on my wall : (

But just as a suggestion, maybe photos of the item make them a sticky, and have an Ebay type auction on that thread. Annonymous bids can be whispered?
    Just a suggestion ; )
  • Options
    WSS

will be contributing ascore thanks to his love of lloyd

;-)
  • Options
    Any updates on this?
  • Options
    My little brother will be contributing his sponsorship money from the run too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]My little brother will be contributing his sponsorship money from the run too.

So you are definately running then?
    You two will be to fast for me : (
    I have to see if 3blokes is going to drag round again : )
    Started training again this week, slimmed down 12lbs and running 5 miles on the treadmill.
  • Options
    Got something in the pipeline to help out for the cause. Just waiting to speak to a couple off people regarding it and getting some things finalised. Then it will be announced what :)
  • Options
    Any update on this, this Bear is giving me the hump sitting there taking up most of the sofa.
    Sorry to hassle you gents, but its got to go.
    So speak up or the bear gets it. ; )
  • Options
    TCE, apologies.

Will send you a whisper in a minute
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Any news on the raffle/auction, this thing is getting on my nerves now.
    Bailey keeps trying to hump it ; (
  • Options
    LOL, we're just finalising a couple of bits and we'll have a couple of things announced in the next day or two.