Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dalle Valle

We should be seriously doing our upmost to get this Liverpool Striker on Loan, if we have a so called tie up i cannot see what the harm would do in sending him over to us. All my Liverpool supporting mates have been singing his praises and reckon he would storm league 1.

Look at his Wiki page for more info.

Parky if your reading this is the 20 goal a season player were looking for ;-)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Dalla_Valle

Comments

• Options
    I mentioned him in the Shelvey thread a while ago - him and Pacheco look to be good strikers
  • Options
    Should definately be able to get a good chant going with that name
  • Options
    I would be happy with Dalle Valle or Pacheco.

Wont happen though
  • Options
    i doubt they will give us any of their wonderkids. we might get nathan eccleston, Jay Spearing, Stephen Darby or Martin Kelly
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I mentioned him in the Shelvey thread a while ago - him and Pacheco look to be good strikers

Pacheco is their next big thing apparently. Scored twice last night for Spain under 19s at the European championships.
  • Options
    Liverpool fan on Vital wrote - "I think with our new manager coming in and the fact that pretty much all our first team are still to return to full training after there World Cup exploits things are still up in the air somewhat and most are being used in the pre season games, but we do have some excellent kids for you to have and give some valuble experience...Dalle Valle is the one you want, he is going to be a superstar a born goalscorer and League 1 would be ideal for him at this stage. Good luck for the new season!"

Read more: http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=205702#ixzz0uQ0It1mC
  • Options
    Pacheco is a class above. May go to a top championship club on loan, no lower.
  • Options
    I'd be happy with either of those. I'll be surprised if we get anyone from Liverpool. I think it's another Inter Milan/Valencia type deal.