Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Away Kit

Has anyone any info on the new away kit?

Colour - style etc?

Comments

• Options
    I have heard on the grapevine that it is sky blue in colour.
  • Options
    White I heard with black shorts
  • Options
    if you look at the new training tops, the red one looks just like te home kit. When I asked if the white one was similar to the new away kit all I got was a wry smile...
  • Options
    Twitterati reckon it's sky blue.
  • Options
    everyone in the clique knows it is sky blue with dark blue and white trim.

: - )
  • Options
    if the home kit is anything to go by then I'm sure it'll be a nice kit, however in my opinion we should not have a blue kit in any shape or form (white or yellow for an away kit for me)
  • Options
    wore blue at the Leeds play-off, had blue shorts for the 80/81 promotion season and had blue for the last couple of seasons.

Don't see a problem, especially with the baby blue we are having.
  • Options
    just personal preference from me, always preferred yellow for an away kit.
  • Options
    At least we know it'll suit AFKA after THAT photo...
  • Options
    thought this might have been released by now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]thought this might have been released by now
    Meant to be posters around the ground for the game on Saturday I think.
  • Options
    Last year I think they unveiled it on the Thursday and it went on sale the morning of the first home game
  • Options
    They will be releasing it just before the Orient game so about another week and you will see it. I asked when I went to get my home kit at the superstore. Scoham as you said their probably will be posters around the ground of little previews of it, just like we got on the OS a few weeks ago now.

Looking forward to Saturday now, just want to get off to a good start and try to push on from there. Although I will be in crutches for the game, it wont make no difference. :-)

My mate told me as he has been a quite reliable source of late, that we will sign at least two players by this Thursday, they could include trialists but I dont know.
  • Options
    I heard sky blue and you'll get to see it on saturday
  • Options
    Saturday is the release date for pics. It will be on the OS and there will be posters throughout The Valley. Will go on sale mid August.
  • Options
    Is it sky blue?

Thought that was a wind-up
  • Options
    It's definitely blue and supposed to be really nice too.
  • Options
    been told its sky blue
  • Options
    was just told middle of the month for certain
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]was just told middle of the month for certain
    that's a joke! Terrible late unveiling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Previews on Saturday, Worn for first time Friday evening vs Orient, I'm guessing we'll start selling it the Monday after. Some teams don't start selling them until mid September!
  • Options
    Shame, i'm going away next week, was hoping to have a good look at the away kit in time to decide which to buy for the pool
  • Options
    Full pictures on the site Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Previews on Saturday, Worn for first time Friday evening vs Orient, I'm guessing we'll start selling it the Monday after. Some teams don't start selling them until mid September!

I guess that's part of the marketing ploy?

First get a good spike in sales for your home kit. Then when sales begin to drop off, release the away kit.

If both kits are released at the same time, people would probably only buy one or the other. Release the away kit a month later, then people would have been paid again and may well go for buying the away shirt also.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Previews on Saturday, Worn for first time Friday evening vs Orient, I'm guessing we'll start selling it the Monday after. Some teams don't start selling them until mid September!

I guess that's part of the marketing ploy?

First get a good spike in sales for your home kit. Then when sales begin to drop off, release the away kit.

If both kits are released at the same time, people would probably only buy one or the other. Release the away kit a month later, then people would have been paid again and may well go for buying the away shirt also.

Oggy you've got the corporate world (and me) figured out my friend!
  • Options
    LOL, ISaw ......!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]everyone in the clique knows it is sky blue with dark blue and white trim.

: - )

Said a birdy.
  • Options
    That'll make it yellow with pink spots then ; -)