Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Season

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Saying this quietly, but I think we might have a good season. The last few years we have all felt we would do something, and it all came to SFA. Now we all feel we are going backwards, and we will probably do something positive.
Make no mistake, if this manager does even keep us above half way he is doing a great job. The loss of Bailey means nothing to me, he couldn't pass the ball and is limted. He will be on the subs bench by September. Lloyd Sam will be on the subs bench long before that. After 10 minutes of his debut the Leeds fans will think they have got a right result. After 45 minutes they will realise he is a waste of space.

Lets wait and see...............

Comments

• Options
    So you don't actually mean we'll have a good season, you mean you have sufficiently lowered your expectations...
  • Options
    I'd be happy with somewhere above mid table.

At the moment though we still need 3 strikers and the season starts in 2 weeks. Getting a bit worrying now, any permanent signings might not have had a pre-season at all.
  • Options
    We were within a win of the automatics and a kick away from a chance of Wembley, since then we've lost our two top scorers and our keeper.

:-p

But I am feeling quietly positive as long as we get a few strikers in and keep Semedo/Racon we'll be up there.
  • Options
    for me this season still hangs on what strikers Parky brings in. at the moment i feel we're mid-table. if Parky can bring in a couple of strikers who'll get us goals; then we're pushing for a play-off place or quite possibly chasing an automatic spot.
  • Options
    Of course expectations can quickly change with a few good signings or a player or two leaving.
  • Options
    The signings of Jackson,Reid and Doherty have made me feel very positve about this season after feeling the complete opposite about a month ago!Just wish we could find that elusive striker though you know the type the ones that can score!
  • Options
    A Club of Charlton's Stature should not be happy with Midtable in this League, but with the squad as it stands we'll be lucky to be that high up. Parky certainly has his work cut out next few weeks.