Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drayton Manor Theme Park

Anyone ever been? Thinking of going Alton Towers then off to Drayton Manor next day?

Comments

• Options
    Drayton Manor has Thomas Land which is great for Kids - queues tend to be smaller than Alton towers as well
  • Options
    got a similar trip coming up myself. Is it any good for Adults? if not i won't bother.
  • Options
    yes it is still good. Thomas land is simply a park within a park especialy aimed at smaller children. Drayton manor itself is suitable for big kids/adults. It has also has a good 4d cinema show based on the happy feet film (aimed at kids but fun)
  • Options
    There is a great water ride at Drayton Manor be warned you will get soaked!I thought the park was good for adults and children,if you ever want a park just aimed at children go to Gullivers Land and you have a seperate Dinosaur and Ecco park there to
  • Options
    Or paultons park down in Romsey - that is a great kids park and has a dinosaur park too
  • Options
    Was thinking of trying Paultons Park this summer,thanks Reading Addick
  • Options
    no probs Killer Kish, it is aimed mainly at the younger kids rather than teenangers
  • Options
    Drayton Manor is great fun, ive been there several times.
  • Options
    Thanks, might give it a go then.
  • Options
    cheers people appreciate it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couldnt find a thread on Thorpe park and didnt want to start one,
    I was thinking of going to there in April and was just wondering whether you think it will be busier on Fri 29th (royal wedding) or Sat 30th
  • Options
    Will it even be open on the Friday?
  • Options
    good shout on ways to avoid the royal wedding
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Will it even be open on the Friday?

Closed for private royal rides on the Nemisis Inferno.
  • Options
    Yes it is open on that friday , it seems like not many people care about the wedding , so which day do you think it would be less busy ?
  • Options
    Everybody will think that the 29th will be the best day to go because of the wedding. So, they will go hoping to find an empty park but find it full!!