Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnet Away

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Who's going tomorrow?

Myself plus 4 others so far.

Comments

• Options
    Me and Prior
  • Options
    Me plus 2 other lads
  • Options
    Anyone who sees Mike and Nathan get their £10 (each) off them for the shirt sponsorship.
  • Options
    Yeah sounds good aslong as you have ID so I don't give it to some randomer
  • Options
    I'll be there, hoping for better than last year!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Anyone who sees Mike and Nathan get their £10 (each) off them for the shirt sponsorship.

No money as of yet, but I'll paypal it when I do get it
  • Options
    Which boozer you and mike going to before nathan? Might be able to get along to this one.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Which boozer you and mike going to before nathan? Might be able to get along to this one.

Thinking of drinking in Camden Town beforehand then getting the tube, but idk yet, haven't actually made a plan yet
  • Options
    Any pub recomendations from the guys going?
  • Options
    Theres a Wetherspoons outside New Barnet Station so might pop in there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wrong station - High Barnet is nearest
  • Options
    Thats the tube, the train is New Barnet

The tube is nearer to the ground, the train station is nearer to the pubs
  • Options
    I'm thinking about going, but the 3 people i normaly go with are all working, so i'll have to go on my own, Where are people drinking on here? and anyone standing on the terrence or sitting in the main stand?
  • Options
    how old are you mate? If you ain't an old fogey come with me and nath
  • Options
    im 19 mate, 20 in a coupple of months
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonaddickedmatt[/cite]I'm thinking about going, but the 3 people i normaly go with are all working, so i'll have to go on my own, Where are people drinking on here? and anyone standing on the terrence or sitting in the main stand?

Starting round London Bridge, then will be up around Barnet after midday, probably in the Old Red Lion by the ground before and after the game... dunno about where to sit... just rock up and see what's what, think it's all £12
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    feckign whisper
  • Options
    what lol ?