Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No Signings this week

What is happneing to the signings they've all dried up, don't get me wrong have complete faith but I look forward to the random criptic text from twitter then searching the internet to find a site that I am allowed to view to tell me whats happening...
roll on next week hey, when we bolster the squad !!

Comments

• Options
    As previously advised, not overly concerned by the lack of ins this week. If we are in the same position this time next week then the jitters might set in!
  • Options
    Parky still doesn't know his budget ;-)
  • Options
    Well if PP dont understand the sentence "fuck all to spend" by now !
  • Options
    Maybe its a sign
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Maybe its a sign
    sold_out.png
  • Options
    no new signings can be a good sign. i would hate to see us bring in some crap players only cuz of no activity in the last week. So far all of our signings have been excellent and so PP is doing well. PP Please dont sign a crap player just because of pressure to do so...
  • Options
    certainly prefer to have quality than numbers but do need to improve in all areas really.... two or three injuries and we would be well and truly delving into the loan market, though I think that is where a couple of the signings could come from...
  • Options
    John O'Flynn's gone to Exeter!
  • Options
    Chilvers to Notts County. Can't have been good enough or maybe we got Doherty instead.
  • Options
    Or maybe signing players in the same week that they announce shed loads of redundancies at the club would be seen as not good timing.

OK the club announced ages ago that people were at risk, but they actually announced today that people have lost their jobs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think your probably right Madz, though is this what Parky was waiting for to increase the wage budget? think maybe mid-week for signings then...
  • Options
    I thought they said recently that there wasn't likely to be any signings this week as they were away on their mini tour. Don't panic, enjoy the summer and let PP put the jigsaw together. I expect 2-3 this week and then maybe a loan signing or 2 in the final week and then let the fun begin.
  • Options
    probably waiting for the Bougherra windfall before seeing how much exactly he has to play with. Fee should be about 5m less the 2.5m we received from Rangers so 20% of 2.5m, around the 500k mark. Should boost the finances somewhat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]probably waiting for the Bougherra windfall before seeing how much exactly he has to play with. Fee should be about 5m less the 2.5m we received from Rangers so 20% of 2.5m, around the 500k mark. Should boost the finances somewhat.
    Was it confirmed there was a sell on clause then?