Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

London Masters

edited July 2010 in General Charlton
Just watched the Final game. West Ham Vs QPR and both had Charlton keepers in goal. Sassa Illic for the hammers and Simon Royce for QPR!!

Why don't we entre these anymore? After all, we did win the Guinness score 6

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Kev -_-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A72074621
  • Options
    I watch these Masters & it seems I spend the whole time saying, 'He played for Charlton'

Anthony Barness still looked the same.

Scary!!!
  • Options
    I imagine it costs money to enter - and for that reason, we're out.
  • Options
    I think you have to be invited and this is based on league status - there is no reason why it would cost the club any money.
  • Options
    We should have registered Breaker as a player and brought him on for the penalty shoot out against Swindon. Tucked his away nicely last night.
  • Options
    Perhaps they're saving Breacker as a standby RB

Didn't we win the London 6 a sides one year?
  • Options
    What would be your dream masters team be...?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Bolder
    Humphrey, Powell
    Peacock
    Walsh, Mendonca
  • Options
    I saw us play in quite a few of these in the old London Arena, it used to be a good night out .We normally did quite well.

The first one I saw was a London one .Bolder played in Goal ( he normally played for Liverpool ) , Billy Bonds was Man of The Tournament playing for the Addicks rather than West Ham against men twenty years younger. Both Walshes ( Colin and Paul ) performed well and we lost in a final to Spurs.

The last time we were in it Mark Robson was taken out of our squad by the organisers and played for Spurs instead and was the best player on view , we bombed out never to return.
  • Options
    I went to the London arena with our west ham friends to sew it about 6 year Go we won't beating the hammers in the final on pens. Was a great day we got through a lot of beer