Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Photo's of the Valley

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2010
    Oh well!
    : v(
  • Options
    oh wow im in that last picture!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Along with creepyaddick i've managed to find myself in that pic uncle, bet there's a fair few lifers in there too
  • Options
    Nice pics guys
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Davidcafc[/cite]oh wow im in that last picture!!!!!!![/quote]

And me!!
  • Options
    maybe we should start tagging these photos of fellow lifers!
  • Options
    I'm in there too. Was a job to find my head though!
  • Options
    uncle i cant get that photo to load?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]uncle i cant get that photo to load?!

You're not in it and I'm just out of shot on the same row as Colin, the guy with the deerstalker and the big headphones.
  • Options
    092r.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great picture Uncle

Love how many stewards and police there are 33 in alll for how many but hey thats another thread
  • Options
    How about this one taken from the soccer sixes hosted at The Valley a couple of months ago. Anybody recognise these two ? no prizes for guessing!

soccersixes2010026.jpg
  • Options
    soccersixes2010009.jpg

Who is this????
  • Options
    That's the woman I'm gonna marry...
  • Options
    You can't marry all of them, Red Zed.

And if you did, they're all younger than you - the effort could kill you. Then you'd be Dead Zed.
  • Options
    Unc, I'm in your pic of the North Stand, must be alot of lifers in that one....upper tier, 2nd row from front, red top and yawning !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]Unc, I'm in your pic of the North Stand, must be alot of lifers in that one....upper tier, 2nd row from front, red top and yawning !

Sure you're not booing ?
  • Options
    happier times!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's an impressive zoom on that lens there Pete ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    By the looks of this one i'm pretty sure it was Sir Clive's Testimonial

2003-2004346.jpg
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]That's an impressive zoom on that lens there Pete ;)[/quote]

I was guest of the match sponsors for the 4-0 thrashing of West Ham, the picture was taken just before kick ff
  • Options
    Look at the state of the pitch in Besaddicks photo!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]Look at the state of the pitch in Besaddicks photo!

That was The Carlisle game last season.
  • Options
    From Saturdays Game

CAFCVOldham011.jpg

Hello Sailor!

CAFCVOldham006.jpg

Lee Martin puts in a rare cross.

CAFCVOldham010.jpg
  • Options
    You snapped me in the first photo, third row behind the blonde's.....

What about my image right's....... this is a gross invasion of my privacy, I am going to get a 'super injunction' to stop this type of invasion of my privacy.......

Showing me in the company behind two blond females, smiling, and enjoying myself in such a situation, frankly is absurd!. This must have been an 'ungarded moment' , as if one expects to enjoy oneself at such a
    venue!..... ( I was probably laughing at the absurd antics of the officials) . This could ruin my image as a whinger!..........
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    pic on saturday. messing around with my iphone
  • Options
    Yes it wasnt easy but i managed to get someone smiling on saturday !

As for Image Rights . Speak to my lawyer , we may be able to sort something out. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom- k[/cite]how do you add pics?

I use a free website called photobucket. Just download the image to the site and then use the image code and post it on the forum. ( make sure you have BBcode format dotted - see below)