Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Come on Admit it what colour are they..?

All this stuff about our Charlton Life Charity Game got me wondering about all the people that play & what Boots they wear so come on admit it how many of you do not wear the plain old Black boots. I am sure there are a few white or gold ones out there. Me I wear Adidas Black Copa Mondial Moulded's the nuts..!

Comments

• I thought you said it was Puma kings!
  • Changed this season Henry as the only Puma Kings for Hard ground I could find were blades which looked a bit naff..!
  • Joe will be upset. You're his role model and you told him Puma Kings. BTW he has red and silver Nike 90s
  • i have puma kings, have done for about the last 8 years.

Have never had a non-black pair of boots, though i've a blue pair of astros.
  • Only ever wore black, wear anythink else at the time on a rugby pitch, you would get targetted.
  • Addidas Pred for soft & Copa Mondials for the hard ground.

when i worked for charlton i used to get puma kings from the players for nowt
  • white and black Addidas F30+ Well conmfy, like slippers!
  • puma king are the classic boot. these days on astro i pounce around in a pair of white and gold nike's like all the other thierry henry wannabes.....although i play in goal.
  • adidas world cups.....absolutely 100% refuse to wear anything other than black boots !!
  • edited January 2007
    Adidas Copa Mundials moulded studs, wear them most of the time evn when wet. had the same pair for 4 years...fit like gloves. Best boots ever. Only other boots i've had since playing senior football are Puma kings
  • Sponsored links:

• Black Puma Kings, which haven't been worn since a charity match about four years ago.

Safe to say, if this all goes ahead and I'm injury free, I'm likely to need a new pair.
  • yes and proud, white and blue nike air legends, bought them in dubai last year and love 'em.

Before you have a go, in my defence we do play in blue and white stripes with white shorts and white socks, so having black boots would look like i'm runnning round with a couple of dachshunds on my feet!!!
  • Valsport boots

Can't beat the leather!
  • Black and White Nike Tiempo Legends.

Had World Cups before them but IMHO the Nikes shat all over them
  • Black 10 hole size 11 doc martens with steel toe caps.Not many are going to get past me!
  • nike tiempo premier.

just had a look at mine,completely caked in mud and not had a run out for about 4 years so will probably just fall apart on me on another hat-trick.
  • Grey/Silvery (Not as bad as it sounds) Adidas Pred type things...I dunno what they are exactly. Got Cook 9 on em too, haha :)