Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Fish to be flushed?

Comments

• Options
    How about a laptop replacemenrt and then opera glasses to be hired out each game?
  • Options
    at our level...is it that important anyway?
  • Options
    If it means that bloody goldfish not swimming across the screen again then I'll be happy
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]If it means that bloody goldfish not swimming across the screen again then I'll be happy

I can live without the fecking adverts about minding your fecking language as well!
  • Options
    GET 'THE CLOCK' OUT OF AIRMAN'S SHED. . . . .
  • Options
    and the boards out for half time, w'll have to buy the program to know which game relates to which result
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]If it means that bloody goldfish not swimming across the screen again then I'll be happy

Agreed.
  • Options
    sell the screen while the weathers hot.
  • Options
    Doesnt make a difference ...
  • Options
    Maybe we could make the area where the screen is into a family picnic area for match days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought tuna had been released.
  • Options
    Big Fish has had its Chips...
  • Options
    I would have a bonfire with the palace on top!!!!!

LETS GO FUCKING METAL LALALALALA.....

(Deep breath,walks out the room)
  • Options
    Thank god. The state of the thing at times last year was humiliating. Hopefully they will remove it completely and not leave it there like some bloody great white elephant.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]I thought tuna had been released.

lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]at our level...is it that important anyway?

I agree, would not be missed.
  • Options
    I just hope they dont leave it there unused. Please get rid.
  • Options
    A simple scoreboard would be just fine, no need to go over the top with any replacement
  • Options
    Get some cheerleaders instead!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Merty111[/cite]Get some cheerleaders instead!

Second haha