Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chirpy

Send me a whisper.

Comments

• Options
    isn't that like phoning someone up and asking them to call you ????
  • Options
    Chirpy are you gonna be playing in the Charity match then mate ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]isn't that like phoning someone up and asking them to call you ????

No, cos I don't know what he CL name is and he won't tell you in case you ban him ;-)
  • Options
    having slagged off me despite never meeting, and slagged off and mocked this site consistently elsewhere, why would he want to be a member ?

strange, but there you go...
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Even said that CL was better Smudge.........Bizarre!!

Welcome Chirpy! Let yourself be known. Bygones and all that
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Bygones and all that

More chance of you stepping in Dragons Pooh!
  • Options
    He is probably one of those who was getting silly the other day, Dr Martin or something. Didn't he appear on the map?
  • Options
    It is most likely you Davey you introduced yourself to this site in Chirpy style with a dig at AFKA.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]It is most likely you Davey you introduced yourself to this site in Chirpy style with a dig at AFKA.

Did I? I don't recall that. The only person I remember having a go at on here is HenryIrving and we have since made up.
    I don't know Chirpy or Afka anyway or you mate!
  • Options
    DJ Davey Dave, you cruising for a Headlock Geez calling Curb_it mate, just warning ya mind.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mate is better than love.

OK DJ Davey Dave. What sort of name is that by the way? Every time i see it i say "Boogaloo" in my head.
  • Options
    Well my name is Dave...lol! It is my sign in on the illeagle download website I used to use like Winmix etc, I am not a dj but my initials are dj. I would like to be a dj though! I rememeber as a youngster doing pretend radio shows with my mates!
    My favourite dj these days is Stuart Maconie, unfortunatly his show is now on Sat afternoons so don't get to hear it much with football etc.
    I used to like the late Roger Scott too, in the days when Capital 194 was a fantastic radio station......Ahhhh happy days!
    So you are a LAAAADDDDDDYYYYY, sorry I didn't know.
  • Options
    If you are a wannabe DJ I may have a job slot for you on the Charity Match day !
  • Options
    Capital Radio 194... god that brings back memories.
    i reckon ketman that dj davey dave might play a better quality of music than this housey/rave noise.

i am sounding like my dad.
  • Options
    "Capital, in tune with nothing"

Davey has very Chirpy like musical tastes it has to be said.

If he can give me an opinion on Lou Reed then I'll know
  • Options
    Or David Bowie..!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Not into either really, more of a Springsteen, ELO, Supertramp, Eagles man.
  • Options
    Well if you are around on the Charity Football Day/evening come & see me & I'll put you to work!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]It is most likely you Davey you introduced yourself to this site in Chirpy style with a dig at AFKA.

I reckon you could be right. Chirpy won a competition on the Stuart Maconie show the other week and he's stated that's who his favourite DJ is on the radio...