Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We've had THREE bids rejected for Dagenham's Benson

2»

Comments

• Options
    I thought Scunthorpe were sniffing round him and with a couple of million from Celtic burning a hole in their pocket, they'll be in the box seat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Debaser[/cite] His goal record does seem incredible though, 107 goals in 62 games for White Ensign.

I looked them up and they play in the Essex Olympian League. It's a great record, but there's probably people on this forum who've played at a higher level than that!
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Didn't someone on here say Brodie recently signed a new contract at York?

Seems unlikely he'd be thinking about leaving if that was the case.

He has 1 year left on his contract, so York will want a fee rather than lose him next summer for nothing.
  • Options
    Scunthorpe have totally denied any interest in Brodie. I thought Benson mould be ok but NLA's review has left me a bit worried. I'm more hoping Bauza gets a deal.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Scunthorpe have totally denied any interest in Brodie. I thought Benson mould be ok but NLA's review has left me a bit worried. I'm more hoping Bauza gets a deal.

they'll sign him within 24 hrs then...;o)
  • Options
    If we can get in Bouza & Brodie, plus an attacking midfielder and a back up keeper then we'll be sorted.
  • Options
    Who's the defender that's arriving imminently then Golfie?

Hope you're right that we get two strikers, an attacking mid and a gk but have a feeling they wont all be in till end of August rather than end of the week.
  • Options
    Where was it confirmed we're close to signing a defender? Seen it mentioned on here but no where else.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Where was it confirmed we're close to signing a defender? Seen it mentioned on here but no where else.
    SLP twitter feed
  • Options
    Apparently Benson is injured and will miss the start of the season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Apparently Benson is injured and will miss the start of the season.

He'd still pass a CAFC Medical ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My gut instinct says that Brodie would be by far the better purchase.
  • Options
    always expect the unexpected.
  • Options
    Ah, Henry is playing with his crystal ball.
  • Options
    why the f--k r we after him he is shite surely we could persue better players than him.
  • Options
    The resigning of McLeod on a six year deal, Henry?
  • Options
    resigning varney?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]always expect the unexpected.

#If you expect the unexpected then surely its no longer unexpected?
  • Options
    Return of Sam sodge
  • Options
    no, unexpected would be signing someone really good.
  • Options
    Sky reporting a third bid has been rejected.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    can't see us going back again.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Return of Sam sodge

Not likely now ..... we've got our 4 CBs + young Rambo Mambo.