Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Peckham Terminator

2»

Comments

• Options
    quality, 'i'll fck you up, I'll fck you up' even after he has been ironed out by a 67 year old.

Love it, altough i believe he did ask him to spit shine his shoes if I'm not mistaking so wasn't in the wrong at all.

So many examples where I would love to see this happen to laity fckin teenagers in this country.

My missus done that in the cinema a few years back, she was only 25 then and nothing of her, we ain't wrong uns I can assure you and was taking the kids for a treat but you can only take so much from these lairy little bastards and the pepsi coming our direction was the last straw.

Thought we would of had half of barnfield outside when the film finished.

Have always been in on time since then :)
    waiting outside when we left.
  • Options
    Interview with old man

I've got to say that his description of the dispute was close to how I saw it. Love it when he's complaining about lairy youngsters only to say at the end that he was in jail for 14 years himself.

Back to the Peckham Terminator, crazy camp guy screaming at what seem to be very calm and secure people = funny. There were people outside the bus filming and laughing at the camp guy, so I don't think anyone on the bus would've taken it to heart.
  • Options
    That is straight up the funniest thing I've seen on YouLube since... well, since the Ambulamps thing posted below it :o)

The only thing that could have made that better was if one of the dudes had just laid him the fuck out when he got off the bus. How they managed to maintain composure when he started squeaking at them I'll never know.

Got to say also, right near the end where the fella filming turns to his mate who says "Welcome to Peckham"... Nice shirt bro!
  • Options
    That is absolutely hi-larious.

Is it definitely a geezer?

The cartoonish way it leaves an angry little person shaped hole in the glass is fantastic. Although if a more valuable member of society had attempted that they'd be cut to shreds. The scum seem to have some weird invulnerability.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    It's a bloke aint it?

A slightly camp bitch with a furious temper! Probably on the come down after a night in Heaven!

Yeah, the Alison Moyet remark was soooooo funny!
  • Options
    Of course it's a guy, he was getting picked on for being so camp!
  • Options
    Maybe someone could start a 'WOULD YOU' thread for the lady/man terminator on youtube?
  • Options
    I can't imagine there'd be a lot of takers, Red.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: McLovin[/cite]I can't imagine there'd be a lot of takers, Red.

No.. but there may be some givers!!
  • Options
    Haha

Who's better the camp terminator or crazy 67 year old american?

There's only one way to find out.... fiiiggghhhht
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: sinking feesh[/cite]Haha

I would pay good money to see the camp twat getting battered by the Crazy old man.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sinking feesh[/cite]Haha

I would pay good money to see the camp twat getting battered by the Crazy old man.
    Alison Moyet would have twatted the Peckham Pecker, they didn't called her Alfie for nothing...
  • Options
    He's gonna be an angry young man some day...
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlbV-NPT56s&feature=fvw

Remind you of anyone? (Charlton related)
  • Options
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    Handed himself in
    http://www.londonnet.co.uk/news/2010/aug/police-arrest-peckham-terminator.html
  • Options
    When they say "he walked into a south london police station" I hope he used the door and did not try and smash though the glass.
  • Options
    He walked in, and minced out
  • Options
    its alan carr the chatty man