Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

North Korea punished World Cup team manager

Can we still do this to Dowie? - pleeeease

14 hours hard labour per day

Comments

• Options
    Quite frankly I think North Korea should be expelled from FIFA. Unacceptable and unwarranted.
  • Options
    Nothing that good old Kim does surprises me. However, bear in mind the report has been sourced from the Sun.
  • Options
    That is disgusting, if true. The Sun do like to sensationalize, so hopefully it's not.

If that is true, FIFA should ban them from the next World Cup. However, North Korea, in return, would probably up-scale his punishment to the death penalty.

The poor guy, utterly disgraceful!
  • Options
    Not meant to be a flippant comment but I was surprised that North Korea could find a squad of players nourished enough to play football. Disgraceful regime.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Not meant to be a flippant comment but I was surprised that North Korea could find a squad of players nourished enough to play football. Disgraceful regime.

Perhaps, in time, the good old US of Arse will 'liberate' the people of North korea much the same as they are claiming to be doing in Iraq/Afghanistan... cough/splutter!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]the report has been sourced from the Sun.
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]That is disgusting, if true. The Sun do like to sensationalize, so hopefully it's not.
    !

It was also on French TV, which is why I looked it up on the internet. Still, he got off lightly compared to Escobar.
  • Options
    Gee, I just been reading about the humanitarian crisis in North Korea, so depressing.

Obviously I knew about this but you forget don't you? You get on with your own life, moaning about the weather, moaning about Charlton Pathetic, etc, etc, etc.
  • Options
    Anyone who wants to know what life in North Korea is like should watch Team America.
  • Options
    So WoneWy.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Quite frankly I think North Korea should be expelled from FIFA. Unacceptable and unwarranted.

If Togo got expelled for protecting their players from guerrilla attacks, then absolutely.

Sadly, Kim is so unpredictable that Red5 may be right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Not meant to be a flippant comment but I was surprised that North Korea could find a squad of players nourished enough to play football. Disgraceful regime.

Perhaps, in time, the good old US of Arse will 'liberate' the people of North korea much the same as they are claiming to be doing in Iraq/Afghanistan... cough/splutter!

Is there oil in North Korea? Is it between a major oil field and a port and therefore needs to have an oil pipeline built through it?

Do Halliburton have commercial interests in North Korea?
  • Options
    I nominate Pardont to be the next manager of North Korea (after he is sacked by Southampton). He can bring Dowie with him as 'temporary management consultant.'