Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you'd like to see made illegal.

Comments

• Options
    not clearing up after your dog.... perhaps this is already illegal but it's certainly not enforced. I have an alleyway by my house with a dog bin at the end. Im trying to sell my house, yet without fail there is a new pile at least 5 times a week.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Chav scum who over populate the planet with more chav scum who over populate planet who ...............ad lib to fade
    and dull little nigel's who come on here lording it up because their history free team are in a division higher than Charlton and are determined to enjoy that state while it lasts....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Owning a dog and having children.
    Bizarre, I take it you mean certain breeds of dog?
  • Options
    Illiteracy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

Nope, any dog. Any dog can turn, even the most ardent of dog lovers will admit that. I think it should be made illegal to own a dog and have a child. I'm sure I'll be jumped on by dog lovers but I think any parent who owns a dog is putting their child in unnecessary danger and are totally selfish and irresponsible.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I am totally selfish and irresponsible
  • Options
    Logging onto YouTube with no other intention than commenting on music they have no interest, just to tell people they have no interest in it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

Nope, any dog. Any dog can turn, even the most ardent of dog lovers will admit that. I think it should be made illegal to own a dog and have a child. I'm sure I'll be jumped on by dog lovers but I think any parent who owns a dog is putting their child in unnecessary danger and are totally selfish and irresponsible.

Even chihuahuas?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LawrieAbrahams[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]

Even chihuahuas?

If I was the law maker it'd be all dogs! Probably best I'm not really as I've no doubt there would be uproar. But that's my opinion.
  • Options
    Already illegal, but the polis never do anything about them: ticket touts, make getting gig tickets in London a misery compared with other British cities.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    People who insist on giving the sales pitch for whatever household appliance/trendy gadget they've just bought. If I cared, I would've asked.
  • Options
    Charging for parking in English hospitals (Scotland and Wales have free hospital car parks not sure re Northern Ireland).

Hospitals are stressful enough places, whether you yourself are a patient or visiting a seriously ill loved one, without having to worry about getting a parking ticket or worse. It is strange how there always seem to be uniformed personnel checking parking tickets in hospitals or intimidating visitors 15 minutes before the designated end of visiting time yet doctors and nurses are often scarce.

To continue the NHS theme CEOs of health trusts receiving obscene payments as pay-offs in the multi thousands when patients have died as a result of bugs contracted through poor hygiene in their hospitals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Hospitals are stressful enough places, whether you yourself are a patient or visiting a seriously ill loved one, without having to worry about getting a parking ticket or worse. It is strange how there always seem to be uniformed personnel checking parking tickets in hospitals or intimidating visitors 15 minutes before the designated end of visiting time yet doctors and nurses are often scarce.

I'm fairly certain you need different qualifications and traning to be a doctor, rather than a ticket inspector, added to the fact that these inspectors will in fact be employed by a private parking firm, rather than the NHS and I don't really see how the two points are linked, at all.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Hospitals are stressful enough places, whether you yourself are a patient or visiting a seriously ill loved one, without having to worry about getting a parking ticket or worse. It is strange how there always seem to be uniformed personnel checking parking tickets in hospitals or intimidating visitors 15 minutes before the designated end of visiting time yet doctors and nurses are often scarce.

I'm fairly certain you need different qualifications and traning to be a doctor, rather than a ticket inspector, added to the fact that these inspectors will in fact be employed by a private parking firm, rather than the NHS and I don't really see how the two points are linked, at all.

The NHS pays the private parking firm with money that could be used to pay for more doctors and nurses.

However my real point is the intimidating atmosphere generated by these nazis when people are stressed enough.
  • Options
    Without the private parking firms they'd loose all the revenue that these car parks raise.

I also cant say I, or anyone I know has ever been felt intimated by a guy in a high vis jacket.

Also do you really feel it appropriate to call someone merely doing their job a 'nazi'??
  • Options
    John Terry
    Ashley Cole
    Speed Cameras
    Bus Drivers pulling out without indicating and/or looking
    Chavs
    Traffic Wardens
    The Jeremy Kyle Show
    Amanda Holden- talentless mutton dressed as lamb wannabe celebrity
    Text talk on the internet
    Smiley Faces
    Salads
    James Corden
    OK Magazine amongst others
    Jordan and Peter Andre
    Some of the rubbish they put on tv on a saturday night
    The axing of good tv shows like The Bill
    Fake Tan/Orange people a la Simon Jordan
    People who use words which they know the other person probably does not understand just to make themselves seem more intelligent.
    Facebook Statuses unless it is really big news.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Without the private parking firms they'd loose all the revenue that these car parks raise.

I also cant say I, or anyone I know has ever been felt intimated by a guy in a high vis jacket.

Also do you really feel it appropriate to call someone merely doing their job a 'nazi'??

You are a young man in your twenties so probably won't feel intimidated.

The majority of hospital patients are elderly and their similarly aged visitors often do feel intimidated when a burly uniformed young man stands behind the bed of their dying relative at 7:45 when visiting finishes at 8. I've seen it with my own eyes.

I probably shouldn't use the term 'nazi' but that is how SOME of these uniformed personnel behave in my experience so if the cap fits...

As regards the loss of revenue it does not seem to worry the Scottish and Welsh whom park for free so why can't the English?

However cutting back on EU contributions would cover loss of revenue if you want a specific suggestion.
  • Options
    James Cordon! How could i forget that Numpty.
  • Options
    Spitting

Amongst da yoots in ma hud - spitting seems to be an acceptable way of punctuation.

Girls don't do it but boys spit during every phrase. Girls don't seem to offput and accept it (oh dear).

When they want to emphasise a point - they store up the gozz and expectorate with gusto.

It's disgusting and horrible - and maybe even a health risk ( ? not as much as Ilford or Woolwich ?)

Local old bill and PCSOs accept this gobbing as normal yoot culture. As an alternative to swearing ...... no, no NO.

Personally - most if not all of my neighbours, other residents hate it.

But but when some tronking 15 year old spits and gobs his way going to meet his squeeze and flobs on their doorstep, they ignore the behaviour.

RANT OVER
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Charging for parking in English hospitals (Scotland and Wales have free hospital car parks not sure re Northern Ireland).

Hospitals are stressful enough places, whether you yourself are a patient or visiting a seriously ill loved one, without having to worry about getting a parking ticket or worse. It is strange how there always seem to be uniformed personnel checking parking tickets in hospitals or intimidating visitors 15 minutes before the designated end of visiting time yet doctors and nurses are often scarce.

To continue the NHS theme CEOs of health trusts receiving obscene payments as pay-offs in the multi thousands when patients have died as a result of bugs contracted through poor hygiene in their hospitals.

Absolutely spot on Len.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Things you'd like to see made illigal."

Misspellings in headline and subject lines. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]"Things you'd like to see madeilligal."

Repeating other peoples posts
  • Options
    smoking and drinking whilst pregnant, saw a 'lady' outside the wrong unn the other night must have been at least 8 months pregnant or having twins, bottle of alcopop in one hand and a fag on the other.. way to go girl.. give that poor poor baby the best start you can. if you dont have the will power to stop drinking and smoking for 9 months then your baby should be taken away from you and given to a family who can make sacrifices for them.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]"Things you'd like to see madeilligal."

Americans.
  • Options
    on a lighter note than my last post, birds who from the back look 21 and bloody fit, only to turn around and look like the old naked witch from the shining...
  • Options
    Pigeons.
  • Options
    Fat chicks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Fat chicks.

Comparing me to justin beiber...
  • Options
    the daily mail
  • Options
    Asylum seekers who are convicted of a criminal offence should not be allowed to stay here after they have served their sentence. Standard service charge in restaurants. I should determine the amount I tip based upon the service i've received. Fox hunting should be made legal.