Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gary Alexander

Signs a 2 yr deal for Brentford - fee undisclosed. SSN.

Comments

• Options
    To be honest I'm happier with russ abbott.

The other striker we need is either a pacy number or a box striker. Alexander is more a target man IMO.

If parky wanted him, we would have got him
  • Options
    Not sure he will do that well at Brentford, they have MacDonald and Forster already there who should be first choice and get double figures each.

Also from what I read on another thread, does Alexander not have injury/weight problems.
  • Options
    i would like to see macdonald back at the valley
  • Options
    maybe that is the surprise parky is talking about
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Donvito[/cite]i would like to see macdonald back at the valley

Why?
  • Options
    injury prone glad he went brentford rather than us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lousy boxer....... glad he went brentford rather than us.

Agreed. Just couldn't handle being in the ring.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Not sure he will do that well at Brentford, they have MacDonald and Forster already there who should be first choice and get double figures each.

I would have thought Charlie Mac and Forster are similar types of player and would play a similar role?

Gary Alexander is more the big target man, that either of those two can play off of.
  • Options
    macdonald was at crawley town when went to brenford
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Donvito[/cite]i would like to see macdonald back at the valley

Why?

Cos Wimpy's shit