Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Introducing our new signing....

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]So apart from me, the fellow teenagers are:

Paddyp17
    charltonaddicktedmatt (19)
    Mike (19)
    Prior (19)
    cafc1234 (16)
    uptheaddicks
    cafcdamo

I for one will be learning from the old heads on this forum, although I hope there is not too much of a hierachy!

Im 16
  • Im 19 .......Plus 19....... plus 3 . Innit!
  • I follow you on Twitter and am shocked that you are 16. Enjoy CL and enjoy the season.
  • [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]So apart from me, the fellow teenagers are:

Paddyp17
    charltonaddicktedmatt (19)
    Mike (19)
    Prior (19)
    cafc1234 (16)
    uptheaddicks
    cafcdamo

I for one will be learning from the old heads on this forum, although I hope there is not too much of a hierachy!

No im 16, and love being so too.
  • im 18!
  • I was a teenager once
    : (
  • I'm 13.

Welcome.
  • I'm 18!

x 3 + 2!!!!!

Us oldies have to keep you young whipersnappers in line you know!
  • Welcome, remind me please, what are teenagers?
  • Welcome to all, its great we manage to fit together diverse age groups.

All we ask is at both ends of the spectrum, just bear in mind that someone who winds you up could be from a completely different generation to you, and probably means no harm in what they say.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm 18

Stone
  • edited August 2010
    New signings Doherty, McCormack and Abbott make their debuts today: I only hope they get as good a reception as I have been lucky to recieve.
  • Welcome.

What's boarding school like?
  • edited August 2010
    You know, crafty smoke, bit of wacky baccy, school trips ..... they don't call me LSD Barnes for nothing!

;o)
  • As above. Cracking fun.
  • Grooming alert. Press the red button, quick...

Seriously - welcome, and congratulations on being in a distinct minority. Namely, people under the age of 21 who can string a sentence together without spelling or grammatical errors.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Grooming alert. Press the red button, quick...

Seriously - welcome, and congratulations on being in a distinct minority. Namely, people under the age of 21 who can string a sentence together without spelling or grammatical errors.

MEGALOLZ!!!111
  • Welcome to the forum LSE. Got any decent away games near your school?
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Welcome to the forum LSE. Got any decent away games near your school?

I'm less than an hour out of London, no other club in League 1 is especially close.
  • I'm 16, somewhat misleadingly. (17th January - the birthday. Yeah.)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: LSEBarnes[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Welcome to the forum LSE. Got any decent away games near your school?

I'm less than an hour out of London, no other club in League 1 is especially close.

Which school?
  • I guess Tonbridge
  • edited August 2010
    Just thought I'd post and add to the teenage ranks as I'm seventeen. Mainly been a bit of lurker though.
  • Im still a teenager..... well until the 24th of august when i turn 20 so in a weeks time :) best cafc site around. great banter and good points of view...
  • I really didn't realise how many of us on here are teenagers.
  • Must also add that I am too a teenager. Wasn't sure whether to publish the fact that I am so not to be ignored and frowned upon when I make some sort of comment or discussion !
  • I think it's good that young and OLD can mix and put each others points across on a forum like this. We are the future of the club as they say ;)
  • Oh, nearly forgot, I'm a teenie too, until this Halloween! :D
  • I'm one too until Sept 25th, then the coming of oldness is upon me...still a chance to drink lots though
  • only 15 here :) 16 on the 15th of sept!:)