Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that crack you up

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]My ex wife when in Corfu on honeymoon, asked me if the moon they had there was the same moon we got at home, I kid you not.

You should have replied: 'No, my dear, it's the honeymoon'
  • Options
    The missus thinking people from Albania are referred to as Albinos.
  • Options
    My missus thought that if she googled, Google she would bring the whole internet down.
  • Options
    When about three, my eldest son said to the babysitter one night, "your boobies are much bigger than mummies, can I touch them"? That's my boy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]When about three, my eldest son said to the babysitter one night, "your boobies are much bigger than mummies, can I touch them"? That's my boy.

Ha ha legend!
  • Options
    People that drive around listening to Pure Garage CD's with their windows down. haha it was shite music then, its not goona be cooler 10 years later!
  • Options
    on the train to work this morning (always happens on the train) there was 2 girls who asked the girl in front the way to Bellingham (the 2 girls had west country accents). The girl said its the next stop and then said are you from Devon (noticing their accents)? The 2 girls said no we are from Bristol where is Devon? Unbelievable! Its like a Londoner not knowing where Essex is! This made me laugh but not as much who as they guy who thought the train from London Bridge went to Tonbridge in WALES!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]People that drive around listening to Pure Garage CD's with their windows down. haha it was shite music then, its not goona be cooler 10 years later!
    Oh yeah, and with it turned up about three notches higher than their nasty speakers can cope with so the dreadful music is enhanced by the sound of the speakers distorting. Also anyone who buys an ipod and keeps the original headphones then stands on the train with the strains of their (inevitably dreadful) music leaking out for everyone to enjoy. Why spend a hundred quid plus for a device to listen to music on, then channel it through phones more suited to a woolies casette walkman? Oh and don't get me onto groups of kids walking along listening to the tinny gurgle of some shitty music out of a phone speaker.

These are all things I'd make illegal, which is odd since they do make me giggle/sneer.
  • Options
    How Sky claim 6 teams can win the premier league. Do they count Man Utd & Chelsea 3 times?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    I let one rip in the bathroom this morning and a little voice from my 20 month old daughters room said "daddy, poo poo"