Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This Just goes to show what a donut n clueless person Gerrard is...

Comments

• Options
    link doesnt work- sky sports links dont usually work
  • Options
    dno why it wont let me hyperlink the whole link but just copy n paste into tool bar the whole thing!
  • Options
    Stopped reading after the headline "Gerrard rates Cole above Messi"

I think that tells me all I need to know!
  • Options
    Exagerrated headline, he's just said Cole can do some very good tricks in training, even with a golf ball. He hasn't actually said as a player he's just as good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Exagerrated headline, he's just said Cole can do some very good tricks in training, even with a golf ball. He hasn't actually said as a player he's just as good.
    Whatever, of cause Cole is a better player, he's spent most of his career in a top 4 EPL team, the pinnacle of soccer brilliance. Who's heard of Messy?

Some people actually have this mindset...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Exagerrated headline, he's just said Cole can do some very good tricks in training, even with a golf ball. He hasn't actually said as a player he's just as good.
    Whatever, of cause Cole is a better player, he's spent most of his career in a top 4 EPL team, the pinnacle of soccer brilliance. Who's heard of Messy?

My face hurts after listening to that. "It's a gap in my knowledge"...
  • Options
    Absolutely, utterly owned.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

Hahaha! That was quality!