Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Live streaming tonight? Anyone help?

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Due to my current financial situation (unemployed), I've had to cut back on most things - one of these being Sky sports - I realy would like to watch the game tonight on my PC has anyone got a link for 'live' streaming? I've tried BET 365 but the game is not listed as being shown, any help really appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
    http://iraqgoals.tv/

On channel 1

Not a bad site either, quality isn't that bad and it will be english commentary.

I usually use it but i reluctantly added sky sports to my sky package this morning just to watch charlton lol.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]http://iraqgoals.tv/

On channel 1

Not a bad site either, quality isn't that bad and it will be english commentary.

I usually use it but i reluctantly added sky sports to my sky package this morning just to watch charlton lol.[/quote

Thanks Mike_CAFC, I'll log-on in time for the game. Any back-ups, just in case?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Debaser[/cite]take your pick

Thanks Debaser - Happy viewing tonight.....I hope!!
    Cheers
  • Options
    anyone got a link showing the pre match stuff?
  • Options
    Lucky for me I have an xBox360 to watch it on.

Have that PS3 lovin pansies!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Debaser[/cite]take your pick

I clicked this link, and am now on makeitlive.tv.

It's all the sky sports 3 coverage - completely brilliant.
  • Options
    You still have to have a sky sports membership do you not?

So if I had that I would watch it through the telly lol ;o) Nice try though!
  • Options
    ps iraq goals does not work it is password protected?
  • Options
    They will sort it before kickoff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2010
    Sky Sports guy just been described us as the Man United of this league.

Amazing!
  • Options
    Dion Dublin you hero! haha
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]You still have to have a sky sports membership do you not?

No, you just need to know someone with a sky sports membership a no xbox. Free sky, simples.
  • Options
    I'm watching it on Bet365 - good stream
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]You still have to have a sky sports membership do you not?

No, you just need to know someone with a sky sports membership a no xbox. Free sky, simples.

Fair do's LOL

And a great plan.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Debaser[/cite]Sky Sports guy just been described us as the Man United of this league.

Amazing!

What a stupid comment! We play in red, any other things we have in common???