Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Abbott

It's been bugging me who he reminds me of. Marcus Stewart.

Comments

• Options
    same running style...
  • Options
    He looks sluggish to me...
  • Options
    Very, almost unfit looking, thought he could have chased down the keeper in the first half
  • Options
    Already like him. A real f***ing nuisance - first touch isn't all that, but his close control is excellent and he's big and strong enough to bully centre halves.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Already like him. A real f***ing nuisance - first touch isn't all that, but his close control is excellent and he's big and strong enough to bully centre halves.
    agree 100%
  • Options
    Me too, liked him for Oldham.
  • Options
    leroy 100% agree, think he will be top for us this year, see how pumped up he was when coming off for akpoo, top stuff my fave player so far this season.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]It's been bugging me who he reminds me of. Marcus Stewart.

and a young Kevin Davies

i mean when davies was young not that pawell is
  • Options
    i thought it was great that when he got subbed he wasnt mopping around he ran off shouting encouragement to his team mate
    i reckon hes gunna be great this year
  • Options
    I love Pawel Abbott end of.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic signing for only 15k, amazing bargain.

His touch is brilliant reminds of a league one berbatov although he chases down everything. Play him alongside a fast striker and we'll be happy.
  • Options
    Martin and him up top, with wide support from Reidy and Waggy. Terrific players
  • Options
    I'm not sure he should be played as a lone striker and needs someone alongside him, but he battled hard for the team tonight.
  • Options
    At last a striker that hustles and bustles and when he get's hold of the ball his close control is excellent whilst defenders bounce off him. Makes you laugh to think Andy Gray cost 1.5 mill to lose I mean link play, whilst others wanted Eastwood or Vine. 75 large ones and a decent wage has to be worth it. Whilst Vine would miss a bagful and eastwood would lose possesion to every minor defender.
  • Options
    Reminds me of a thinner faced Mark Fish.

Worked hard tonight, held up play very well in places. Bit slow, but smart! Him & Martin could well be a hit this year!
  • Options
    Looks a good buy, although we need to improve the service into him - too much stuff just being punted in his general direction at the moment.

Martin is the one making the real difference - a player who plays centrally and is constantly looking to get on the ball and make things happen. Great enthusiasm and flair, looks a fantastic bit of busines, just hope he doesn't do so well Ipswich want him back.
  • Options
    david walliams.
  • Options
    Proper centre forward. Him and Martin link well.

Absolute steal for the money paid.
  • Options
    He reminds me of a berbatov, Fish thin face...

very good hold up play and I think we have got lots of scoring options for the first time in a while...

Come on Parky grab some other crackers to add to the squad....
  • Options
    Quality signing. A right bloody handful. The crowd have taken to him already. Chases everything down. Runs himself into the ground. Akpo came on, fresh legs should have been helping midfield out but was jogging. Abbot and martin are gonna be different gravy in this league.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thought he was excellant tonight.
  • Options
    brilliant player love him already
  • Options
    He runs like Mark Fish
  • Options
    looks like mark viduka
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]It's been bugging me who he reminds me of. Marcus Stewart.

Said the same thing last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]He runs like Mark Fish

This.

Knew there was something familiar about him, just couldn't put my fingure on it.
  • Options
    He won everything in the air last night and doesn't give the ball away. How ppl can say he looked sluggish is a travesty. 100 times the player Sodje is.
  • Options
    love him and please stay fit all season ... akpo not good for my blood pressure
  • Options
    Thought he was another Feeesh when I first saw him.

Anyone think Francis ( at a distance) resembles a young Hermann ?

When are we going to sign a Brad Pitt lookalike ?
  • Options
    yh i was thinking that about Francis.

why didn't akpo take the ball to the corner flag that time?? although he looked slower than abbott so maybe that wasn't possible