Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Police and our fans

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Got done under section 27 despite not doing anything as apparantly someone threw a bottle at the barmaide in the Coach And Horses, and the police spotters said it was us, despite not having CCTV, the police were still certain it was us, I cant throw a bottle if I'm having a piss can I?

Our fans are over policed imo

Comments

• Options
    Plead insanity...

You'll piss it...
  • Options
    LMFAO QUALITY NATHAN A HOOLIGAN, WELL DONE THAT OLD BILL, OH MY GOD IM LAUGHING SO MUCH IT HURTS
  • Options
    I think this might be a long post. Poor old nathan.
  • Options
    Nathan was one of the mob that run the Huddersfield in greenwich , proper hard case
  • Options
    Did you ask them when they are going to give you the other 26 sections ?

In all seriousness, knowing you, sounds a bit pathetic for the coppers to be honest.
  • Options
    poor nathan, don't quite understand why you didn't walk to the ground and pay on the gate though. they took your tickets away and left you to go wherever you wanted
  • Options
    We kept our tickets, and got told by one copper we was banned from the ground, another one said we could go in, but if we were seen, we'd be nicked.
  • Options
    Sounds like one of your mate's is a grass Nathan.
  • Options
    always thought you were old bill FOD
  • Options
    http://www.fsf.org.uk/news/Section-27-been-served-on-you.php

If you've done nothing, follow it up Nathan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    saw you outside in tears pleading with the OB

did a dionne warwick : - )
  • Options
    yep section 27's for doing feck all, joke
  • Options
    I was in the boozer and saw a few people get taken out. Who threw the bottle? The police had 2 meat wagons and were looking at us like we were belmarshes away day followers.

Can you not appeal it? Or write a complaint?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]I was in the boozer and saw a few people get taken out. Who threw the bottle? The police had 2 meat wagons and were looking at us like we were belmarshes away day followers.

Can you not appeal it? Or write a complaint?

Yeah, we were the ones taken out who didnt do anything at all, infact I do believe I know who did it now. I think it was something like 3 riot vans and a police van, bit OTT really
  • Options
    nathan dont worry about it you aint got a banning order you were and are rightly pissed off but years back yo wouldve just got nicked straight away you will get over it i am sure, it has happened to 99% of young men who go to football we get hassled and removed for no real apparent reason
  • Options
    curb-it when do we all have to pay you the money to pass on to the old bill ?
  • Options
    P-Mob
  • Options
    nathan = Charlton's top boy.

Can't wait for the book with thrilling tales of how proper naughty nath took on the orient firm single handed and ran the lot of them.
  • Options
    Nathan, who was ur mate crying for england o/s the ground? You looked as a cool as a frozen cucumber with the ob in ur face.
  • Options
    Old Bill probably remember you from your Stoke Newington days, Lamby...

Don't worry mate, your secrets safe with me...;0)

My lips are sealed...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hilarious. The bottle nearly hit me while i was at the bar. Came from the total oposite direction! I think it's hilarious, but the police really couldn't have got it any more wrong.
  • Options
    we met a lad who was getting teaful. I was kicking off as you do. Fucking pissed off
  • Options
    Nathan you are banned from lifers coach travel we do not wish to be associated with CAT A hooligans
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]we met a lad who was getting teaful. I was kicking off as you do. Fucking pissed off
    You met him between the pub and outside the away end?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]we met a lad who was getting teaful. I was kicking off as you do. Fucking pissed off
    You met him between the pub and outside the away end?

Yeah, had to calm him down too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]P-Mob
    B-Nob.
  • Options
    So the young man o/s the ground crying for argentina, was not mike/matt, or was nothing to due with urself? Sorry for sounding like Shaw Taylor.Keep em peeled.
  • Options
    haha no we werent crying at all! Matt didnt get sec 27'd.
  • Options
    I was with Markus and Si lol
  • Options
    OB seem to think Football fans are there right to do as they please.

Mate has just been banned for 3 years, blame the brief as evidence was suspect to say the least.

I could post 1000's of videos of police on teh back foot or scared to take action.

When it comes to football they wade in heavy handed all the time.