Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quality!

That's what this team has. Enjoyed last night so much.

Jackson, Dailly, Doc, Martin and Reid are all unquestionably capable of playing at a higher level. As is Semedo.

I'm looking forward to this season a lot - provided we can avoid too many injuries and suspensions (though we've not started too well on the latter).

And what great team spirit already.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]That's what this team has. Enjoyed last night so much.

Jackson, Dailly, Doc, Martin and Reid are all unquestionably capable of playing at a higher level. As is Semedo.

I'm looking forward to this season a lot - provided we can avoid too many injuries and suspensions (though we've not started too well on the latter).

And what great team spirit already.

The key word in your comments is TEAM and I think one is developing at last.

Two games in, having not played together for long, fighting for each other, even the subbed players (Abbott) egging on his new team mates.

Very good signs in this set of players - two hard fought wins with 10 men for such long periods.
  • Options
    I still think we are 2 squad signing's short, but apart from that, we have some of the best players in this league.

A special mention to Martin last night, worked and worked for the team, getting back to make vital tackles, and showed his class on setting up Wagstaff's goal!