Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oldham - Top of the table clash, views, news and teams... (NOW WITH POLL)

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
Might as well get this one started now as it's gonna run all week, that's for sure...

Win, lose or draw and your team will do for starters...

Comments

• Options
    On holiday for this one.. fs

2-1 Charlton

Same team as Orient game but solly in for francis
  • Options
    1-0 charlton
  • Options
    Same team as orient though Llera to start in place of Dailly
  • Options
    Olham had a bright start last season but were soon found lacking...

3-0 to the boys in red...

The team pretty much picks itself and unless Sunderland's Ferdinand joins us midweek then Llera to replace Dailly...
  • Options
    Agree with dazzler. I am mising this one. Am moving that weekend. 2-1 to charlton
  • Options
    4-0 Charlton.

Elliot
    Francis Llera Doc Jackson
    Waggy Racon Mack Reid
    Martin
    Abbot
  • Options
    3-1 to us ....abbot gets 2 & we're at least 2 clear at the top
  • Options
    Love the eagerness.
  • Options
    A few ott predictions! I'll take a 1-0 or 10-0 so long as we win
  • Options
    Missing both Dailly & Semedo for this one, so a point would be good, but not sure how strong oldhan are.........saying that we should be able to beat them.

2-0 to us, followed by a point the following week at Huddersfield and we will be top and clear of the chasing pack.

This is our year...............COYR.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2-1 CAFC.
  • Options
    Gutted this game isn't away :-(
  • Options
    Antonio Ferdinand I take it this is a joke
  • Options
    Charlton 3-0. Maybe I've got too much optimism after last night's performance, but I hope we put a few past them. Abbot to get his first league goal. Martin and Racon the others.
  • Options
    Hopefully Oldham's start will see them show some ambition. Last year they put 11 men behind the ball and it was absolutely dire.

Same team plus Llera sees us sneak it 1-0 or 2-1.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: superclive[/cite]Antonio Ferdinand I take it this is a joke
    Word on the street Antonio and Boss Bruce have had a fall out and he is about to leave for a lower league club...
  • Options
    Reckon it will be tight, probably 1-0.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Hopefully Oldham's start will see them show some ambition. Last year they put 11 men behind the ball and it was absolutely dire.

Same team plus Llera sees us sneak it 1-0 or 2-1.

Agreed. Purely as a spectacle, the worst game at The Valley by far last season for me.

Hopefully this time we will have the nous to use the pace in our side to take their defence out of their comfort zone.

EDIT: set quote to BBCode
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]4-0 Charlton.

Elliot
    Francis Llera Doc Jackson
    Waggy Racon Mack Reid
    Martin
    Abbot[/quote]

totally agree though 3-0 i think is more likely
  • Options
    Other than Llera for Dailly, the same team as started on Friday.

Pawel to score against his old team...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    Word on the street Antonio and Boss Bruce have had a fall out and he is about to leave for a lower league club...

I'd rather have Llera!
  • Options
    Oldham have never won at the Valley in 22 games, think we'll make it 23 on Saturday, 3-0 win.
  • Options
    They will probably play a different game now that Dichov is manager.
    He is the reason Abbot left as they did not get on when the wee jock was on loan there last season.
    I imagine Pavel will have a point to prove on Saturday.
  • Options
    So, two sucker punch goals and a flattering scoreline at Orient and suddenly everyone thinks we are going to roll teams over? ;-)
    Actually, maybe the way we tighten up defensively when we have ten men we should set up as a counter attacking side.

Anyway, bollocks to all that. Charlton to win and lots of goals.
    This euphoria is catching
  • Options
    The complacency is already shining through i see. 2, 3, 4-0, how many will we score?
    Surely as Charlton fans we should know it is NEVER EVER easy, we'll turn up expecting to win and we'll probably end up having to scrape an equaliser for a point.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]

went to school with me in Chislehurst so there may be something in it. Still think he's got far too good a reputation and on too large a wage for us, so more likely to be Palace or Millwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]The complacency is already shining through i see. 2, 3, 4-0, how many will we score?
    Surely as Charlton fans we should know it is NEVER EVER easy, we'll turn up expecting to win and we'll probably end up having to scrape an equaliser for a point.

Agree, we will win this one, but not as easily as a lot of you predict.
  • Options
    Couldnt care less if we win it by a goal going in of Abbot knee..

Just want a win and keep it going... 9 from 9 has a lovely ring to it....
  • Options
    I hope we can win next week because Huddersfield is coming up. I doubt that we will win 5 on the spin again.
    My usual feeling is after 10 to 12 games the table starts to take shape .

However, this year's early win at the O's was more convincing than last years.
  • Options
    What about the attendance, full house?
    Or 18k