Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton v Rochdale kit colours

Anybody else see this game on the footy league show? The colours clashed ridiculously...

Comments

• And they were...?
  • blue and white and blue and white. pretty much. actually it's not quite as bad looking at it for a second time, but surprised that the ref let them. Didn't we once have to play in oldham's away kit because the ref said our red kit clashed with their blue?

54mins http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00tj69f/b00tj63k/The_Football_League_Show_2010_2011_Episode_2/
  • edited August 2010
    Whatchoo talkin' bout Willis? Rochdale are clearly in purple, not blue. Even I can see that, and I'm blue-green colourblind!
  • maybe i should stop watching football and go to sleep then...
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]maybe i should stop watching football and go to sleep then...
    Not at all. You probably should get your colour vision tested :o)
  • Purple and blue is still a clash. It's strange that Rochdale's home kit is mostly blue and their away kit is mostly blueish purple. There should be a law against it. I'm gonna write to Dave.
  • that kit did not clash

light blue and white stripes vs purple and white
  • Your telly needs a new tube...
  • I was suprised a couple of years back when we played Blackpool at The Valley and they wore their home kit, whilst I know orange and red technically don't clash I thought the colours merited a change of strip especially when you consider most clubs revert to away kits for the least thing and sometimes for no reason at all.
  • that's because clubs are contracted to wear their away kit a certain number of times per season
  • Sponsored links:

• Got to agree with others, those kits do not clash.
  • Everton's new away kit clashes with good taste.
  • i'm with you GNelson. I thought they clashed. Maybe not ridiculously, but there is an argument that it was ridiculous not to wear an away kit that clashed a little bit less!