Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan lose again.....!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Wigan lost 2-0 to Everton today - 7 defeats on the spin.

The Great Escape is ON!

Comments

• Options
    Oggy, you are my hero! A beacon of cockeyed optimism in a sea of (not totally unjustified) doom and gloom.

Ladies and gents, it's time for some positivity...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Oggy, you are my hero! A beacon of cockeyed optimism in a sea of (not totally unjustified) doom and gloom.

Ladies and gents, it's time for some positivity...

Cockeyed, Ali ?.........cockeyed? LOL

That's right, the Great Escape is ON!
  • Options
    Well it's easy to be optimistic when we've just won, and none of the teams around us have. It's not so easy when we've just lost against a team that we were hoping to drag into relegation trouble. After the Boro defeat last week you were one of the few posters who sounded like they actually believed we had a reallistic hope of staying up. For which I thank you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Well it's easy to be optimistic when we've just won, and none of the teams around us have. It's not so easy when we've just lost against a team that we were hoping to drag into relegation trouble. After the Boro defeat last week you were one of the few posters who sounded like they actually believed we had a reallistic hope of staying up. For which I thank you.

Cheers, Ali.

Losing to Boro was so painful when we thought they were just there for the taking.
    And for an hour they were.

But it was only one game in 38.

We still have 14 more chances.

You see, as it stands today, there are 5 teams in the 'relegation pack' and they are all desperate for points and lacking confidence.

We only need one more point than the team that finishes 18th.
  • Options
    We only need 1 more point a big ask,bit like playing poker always looking over the shoulder,still it's possible.