Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cafctv

2»

Comments

• Options
    Why is my CAFC player not working????
  • Options
    I want to listen to the game - what's happening?
  • Options
    now i've missed our first goal brilliant. what am i paying for?
  • Options
    You are not alone been trying for 30 mins to get in
  • Options
    me neither, tosser player
  • Options
    i bet they will not refund
  • Options
    So it's not just me then..........:-(
  • Options
    anyone know of any station its being aired on so i can stream it from there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Harveys Trainer[/cite]Can someone send me their link for the commentary, it might work if I type it straight in myself.

http://www.cafctv.co.uk/page/player/LiveMatches/0,,10267,00.html
  • Options
    In now took all the first half to do it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    finally in!
  • Options
    Having spoken with Perform's technical support staff, it appears the entire FLi/Player network is experiencing technical issues this afternoon, with intermittent connections and log-in difficulties.

Apologies. Their engineers are working to resolve the problems.

MW
  • Options
    The connection has just dropped........

I thought we had got over this...
  • Options
    Took me til HT to finally get in........now listening and wondering if i want to carry on listening. Worst commentating i've heard in a long time. 2 idiots just rambling on about players and other scores. Not really telling us whats actually going on out on the pitch. FFS
  • Options
    you are right

they are barely talking about the game at all

mental
  • Options
    I've changed to the oldham commentators. If you can put up with the Ecky thump accent, at least they're following the game
  • Options
    "eeh, the way the charlton manager reacted to get him sent off was bloody disgraceful. It were never a sending off. This Ref is a homer"

LMFAO
  • Options
    cafc commentators said the fella got sent off for bringing down reid...then booted the ball into the dugout

'no call for it'
  • Options
    They don't care if it's a good service (Fli, not CAFC) - they have us committed to their crappy websites and services for 1,000 years.
  • Options
    I was at the game, but would have been mightily pissed off if I had the problems experienced today. Am I right in assuming that the set up is established and tested the day/hours before to ensure no problems at all?....am i buggery, some disinterested techno bod would take a cursory glance three minutes into the game and then used the 'should' imperative, as in 'that should work' ...shrug. NO it doesn't work....fix it now! I don't really believe CAFCTV give a toss once they have your money....I mean look (well listen) at the commentaries as an excellent example.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Talk Sport commentary on the Chelsea game wasn't up to much either. They totally lost interest by the fifth goal and started rabbiting on about craig Belamy's move to Cardiff.
  • Options
    Had no problems with it last season but it's been total crap so far this season. Couldn't get any commentary at all today. Fortunately my subscription runs out soon and I won't bother renewing.
  • Options
    Bollox to talksport anyway, what you primarily want if you can't see/be at the game is a description of what is going on, and other comment should come second....that is what we pay for with CAFCplayer. It really annoys me that it is the hospital radio of sports broadcasting, where useless wannabes act like the poor mans Alan Green especially when Alan Green is a tosser of epic proportions. I feel sorry for the new ChARLTON LIVE because they need people to subscribe to the Charlton player, but unreliable connection and chite poor commentary is not going to attract the punters.
  • Options
    Erm Seth, PeteF was doing the commentary this afternoon with the BBC London person.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I was at the game so i am going on commentary i hear when we play away, mind you earlier in this thread there is criticism of the commentary from the poor buggers who eventually got it.
    PeteF, I think I should know who that is, at first glance I thought you meant Peter Varney.
    Oh....it may be that somebody is going to say we have to put up with whoever we get because of contractual arrangements with BBC London, well if we're paying them anything they are providing a rubbish service.