Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One for the gourmands/foodies on here.............

edited August 2010 in Not Sports Related
An American speciality......

WouldYa? The food that is................

Comments

• Options
    drooling_homer-712749.gif.png

And they have the cheek to say British food is bad!!!
  • Options
    Now, to be fair, Paula Deen isn't exactly characteristic of (non-Southern!) cooking, American or otherwise. ;-) That said, everything she does tends to be at least as decadent as that...
  • Options
    'Do you see how that chocolates melted' Well its been in a deep fat fryer you numpt
  • Options
    I love her Lasanga Sandwich - basically a full sized lasagna wedged between two halfs of a loaf of bread, enough calories to keep the entire population of the Isle of Wight going for a week...........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I love her Lasanga Sandwich - basically a full sized lasagna wedged between two halfs of a loaf of bread, enough calories to keep the entire population of the Isle of Wight going for a week...........

That is quality.

I would've said yes to the cheesecake until she put all the extra stuff on.
  • Options
    The 'vegetable' bit cracked me up ! Typical Yanks!

Only they could deep fry a Cheesecake.
  • Options
    Unfooking believable! Does she call mint a vegetable?????? Someone needs shooting, oh forget it arteries are narrowed they can do their worst.

That's just disgraceful...... still if someone offered it to me I don't mind being a hypocrite.... I do love cheesecake.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sir Chrissy[/cite]Only they could deep fry a Cheesecake.

Well, maybe the Scots.
  • Options
    I remember drunkenly eating deep fried black pudding and deep fried haggis in Glasgow once. I certainly paid for it the next day, felt awful!
  • Options
    Ah, battered black pudding, now there's a delicacy!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did she start out as Elvis's private chef?