Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sharlene Spiteri

2»

Comments

• Options
    Everyday Now
  • Options
    not familiar with most of her 'output', .. one stand out is Black Eyed Boy i m o, a terrific, heavily orchestrated piece of work
  • Options
    edited April 1
    She dont want a lover, she just needs a friend.
  • Options
    not familiar with most of her 'output', .. one stand out is Black Eyed Boy i m o, a terrific, heavily orchestrated piece of work
    The reworked version of Black Eyed Boy on this particular session is the best one imho. Really works well with the genre.
  • Options
    Randomly she’s best mates with Thierry Henry. 
  • Options
    Godfather to her daughter.
    Shes a gooner so it’s not that weird really 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Everyday Now
    That’s been reworked too.
    Its really good.
  • Options
    So’s my mate but don’t think he’s friends with him 😄. 

Apparently she bumped into him in Nth London somewhere just after he moved to Arsenal and agreed to show him round the local area……and they’ve been mates ever since. 

• Options
    Texas did a three song session on Radio 2 recently, very good cover of Charles and Eddy's 'Would I Lie to You'. Still available on BBC Sounds.
  • Options
    Texas did a three song session on Radio 2 recently, very good cover of Charles and Eddy's 'Would I Lie to You'. Still available on BBC Sounds.
    That’s on this new album.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Apparently she bumped into him in Nth London somewhere just after he moved to Arsenal and agreed to show him round the local area……and they’ve been mates ever since. 

He’s not a frontman of a very successful band though is he? 😂😂
  • Options

He’s not a frontman of a very successful band though is he? 😂😂
    That’s a fair point. Website designer is not quite as glamorous 😄
  • Options
    She looks like my mate Richard Taylor. 
    A bit random but she does.
  • Options
    Seen texas live about 3 times, decent band, shes excellent and does some fairly funny comedy banter between tracks. Surprised theyve got an o2 gig as would have thought thats a bit big for them to get it going. 

Do remember seeing them at southend where everyone was sitting down, theyd put chairs out in the standing area. Sharlene sat down on stage and refused to sing another track until people stood up. Could have gone wrong but didnt. Everyone was up and bouncing for the next track (which was one of their livelier tracks iirc)
  • Options
    She can have the top off of my egg any day.
  • Options
    Seen texas live about 3 times, decent band, shes excellent and does some fairly funny comedy banter between tracks. Surprised theyve got an o2 gig as would have thought thats a bit big for them to get it going. 

Do remember seeing them at southend where everyone was sitting down, theyd put chairs out in the standing area. Sharlene sat down on stage and refused to sing another track until people stood up. Could have gone wrong but didnt. Everyone was up and bouncing for the next track (which was one of their livelier tracks iirc)
    Reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/dzVRplEeL2A?si=OFGPP_5YeF292zgV
  • Options
    Bloody hell, thought that was bad news for a mo! Texas supporting Simple Minds at Cardiff Arms Park (accompanied by The Darling Buds and The Silencers), not a bad day out
  • Options
    Bloody hell, thought that was bad news for a mo! Texas supporting Simple Minds at Cardiff Arms Park (accompanied by The Darling Buds and The Silencers), not a bad day out
    Apart from being in Cardiff
  • Options
    This isn’t a thread about the Crystal Palace goalkeeper who played there from 2004 to 2019?