Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bouncing at the Valley?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ha shows how uninterested I am in the football, am reading this crap. It is most certainly boing boing baggie baggie. They have been doing it for a fair few years. No way linked to the rangers bouncy bouncy
  • Options
    It's actually about a mob murdering a bloke in NI by jumping up and down on his head until he died.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    wernt wba boing boing not bouncy bouncy

boing boing baggie baggie

Right. Course it was.
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]
    Been Happening a lot longer than 6-7 years ago

I'm sure you're right.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]It's actually about a mob murdering a bloke in NI by jumping up and down on his head until he died.
    Oh.

Didn't know that.
  • Options
    If ya cannae do the bouncy ur a tim

apart from that it looks like they just ripped off wba who were doing the boing a very long time before, i think we are just trying to rip rangers off by completely copying them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]If ya cannae do the bouncy ur a tim

apart from that it looks like they just ripped off wba who were doing the boing a very long time before, i think we are just trying to rip rangers off by completely copying them

How on earth could anyone know if Rangers started doing the bouncy or WBA started boing boing first ?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    well if you know your history....
  • Options
    Boing boing started in 1992

Bouncy bouncy started in 1997
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: robroy[/cite]The nature of this thread..................that is why we are known as anoraks haha!

Never a truer word said..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Boing boing started in 1992

Bouncy bouncy started in 1997

So I was right and wrong, And wrong and right?
    But managed to confuse one with the other. Doh!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNgL0E2BFEM

Not from The Mighty Boosh then?

Bouncy Bouncy ooh such a good time bouncy bouncy shoes all in a line bouncy bouncy everybody sumersault, sumersault summertime EVERYBODY SING ALONG bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time bouncy bouncy white socks slipping down bouncy bouncy stiletos are a no no bouncy bouncy OH bouncy bouncy OH everytime i bounce i feel i touch the SKKYYYY.!!