Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield vs Charlton - Pre-Match Poll, Team, News and Views

13»

Comments

• Options
    Huddersfield's right side is their strongest asset, isn't it? I suppose Peltier is out, so not all bad, but it doesn't bode too well. I like Solly a lot, but out of position against Pilkington, not ideal.
  • Options
    Always a hard place to gain points at.Have afeeling this could be a big defeat and along journey home for the faithful.Hope i am wrong but can see 3-0 home win.
  • Options
    Point at the most I think. Would be over the moon with a win. Keep looking at the OS praying we get a few more players in but nothing of yet. IMHO we need two more strikers. Benson and maybe a youngster on loan. Can't see the two we have now getting many goals this season. I'm talking 20+ (hope I'm wrong). My team would be: Elliot, Solly, Dailly, Doc, JJ, Waggy, Sem, Mac, Reid, Martin, Abbot. I would be tempted to front them 4-4-2. Big pitch up there, might be a few long balls and having the two big guys up there could cause trouble. But I'm going to go with Martin just behind.
  • Options
    Personally I'd lile to Akpo Start up along side Pawel, then use Martin as an impact sub if we are in need in the 2nd half.
  • Options
    Imo gotta play your best 11 and akpo doesnt come above martin
  • Options
    We will gel today, take the game by the scruff of the neck and walk away with 3 points. Martin first goal in 2-1 win for the mighty reds!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
  • Options
    ok if reid is out injured!! could go with martin left winger! and akpo with abbott!!
  • Options
    Live on BBC London digital....