Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Papa Bouba Diop

Wigan have had a 5m offer accepted. It's up to him if he wants to go there. He could be just what they need to get out of trouble but i'm hoping he won't want to go there.

Comments

• Options
    for 5m they can have him.

he's not going to be match fit and i don't think he is overly brilliant otherwise Fulham would have him instead of the team ahead of Brown etc.

we are aiming for Wigan and Sheff U and the three games against them and West Ham will decide our fate i think
  • Options
    Hasn't he spent most of this season out injured?

Good player of course, but I'd ask myself why Fulham want rid.
  • Options
    Well £5M is a hell of a lot of dough and I guess they are still hoping to get Smertin in.
  • Options
    He's Just a Fat Amady Faye!
  • Options
    i tihnk they are quite close on Smertin, though apparently West Ham offered 15k a week more than their original offer.

Claus hasn't signed a new contract apparently, and another prem club have enquired....

And Watford and two other prem clubs have bid for Collins John
  • Options
    Smacks a bit of desperation for me, I wouldnt want him for £1.5m.

Plus he booted the ball in my missus's face at Fulham last year so wouldnt be allowed to like him.
  • Options
    unfit and not worth anywhere near 5m. Anyway, why would he go to Wigan ? Chance of relegation, lower crowds than at The Cottage, ooop North,far away from the bright lights etc. Could it have anything to do with money ?? They are welcome to him. Another mercenary in my opinion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i tihnk they are quite close on Smertin, though apparently West Ham offered 15k a week more than their original offer.

Claus hasn't signed a new contract apparently, and another prem club have enquired....

And Watford and two other prem clubs have bid for Collins John

reckon we are deffo one of those in for Collins John. Hope so anyway, he's goalscoring record in phenomenal.
  • Options
    Everyone is waiting for everyone else then all the transfers will come in a quick rush (and may or may not involved CAFC!).

When Young goes to Villa that will mean Watford spending a bit of that cash and then will see a few moves IMHO. Also closer to the window closing there will be more loans IMHO
  • Options
    Dioup is a useful player but not worth £5m in my opinion.
    Maybe after Saturday we will see the Faye we saw at home to Bolton again when he looked a very good acquisition.