Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shopping Wind Ups

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I have got to go to ikea later. That is one big wind up

More marriages end in Ikea than the average divorce court. Dante would've added another one if he were about today.
  • Options
    Thing that has started to wind me up is that no matter if I have a large trolly load of stuff , a basket or just a couple of items, the checkout operative always now says, without fail..."do you want help with the packing ?" I know they have been trained to ask, and if you are a mum (or dad) with a couple of kids and a full trolley then you may need help, but if I'm only buying a sandwich and a drink...... perlease !
  • Options
    Easy answer - get the missus to do the shopping. It costs more cos she always buys expensive sh*t that ends up going off, but it's a price worth paying.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I have got to go to ikea later. That is one big wind up[/quote]

Arrgghhh - trapped on a three hour route march just to buy a packet of tea lights.[/quote]

and pretend to be enthusiastic about soft furnishings