Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lewis Perkins - Cray v Carshalton

edited August 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36511

Interesting article about the game on Wednesday inwhich I ran the line. Cray were playing excellently especially Lewis when the weather struck so it's hard luck for them but I'm sure they'll be ok. It was always a matter of how much rain the pitch could take before water starting forming on the surface and about an hour was the answer. I was thoroughly drenched and in about 2 inches of water on the line...
Oh and I saw Sir Lennie Lawrence before kick off too....

Comments

• Options
    what was Sir Lennie doing their.........scouting ???
  • Options
    Playing Hastings away on Monday, only around 20 minutes from my house. Though I went there last season hoping to see Harry Pell and it was the one game in his spell there that he didn't play!

They've got 5 of our ex u18s as well. "The banter has been good. Steven Lozano-Calderon, Rhys Coleman, Danny Phillips, Adam Cottrell and Chris Saunders are there. Chris is suspended at the moment, which isn't a surprise!"
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]what was Sir Lennie doing their.........scouting ???

He's involved with Carshalton nowadays as a consultant.
  • Options
    Danny Phillips is my mate. Hes a top lad